MSI, world-renowned manufacturer of gaming hardware is officially introducing a new 27-inch, All-in-One Gaming PC: AG2712A. The MSI AG2712A features the Intel Core i7 3630QM quad-core processor, AMD's top-of-the-line Radeon™ HD 8970M discrete graphics card, and up to 2GB GDDR5 of graphics memory for the best gaming experience. The AG2712A comes with a brand new designed bezel, emphasized by its red lines which correspond with the colors of MSI's Gaming product lines. Furthermore, the AG2712A is equipped with Military Class 4 components and a Flicker-free anti-glare display. In cooperation with Plextor, MSI developed and integrated two SSD drives optimized for the AG2712A, which work in RAID 0 configuration. The AG2712A will become generally available in Europe by end of August of this year.
High-End AMD Radeon HD 8970 graphics
MSI firstly incorporated the new AMD Radeon HD 8970M discrete graphics card into the AG2712A which supports DirectX 11.1--the latest 3D API, to squeeze every bit of fun out of games and vibrate gamers with massive visual enjoyment. AMD Radeon™ HD 8970M also supports Boost automatic acceleration as well as speeds the frequency up to 1200MHz (equivalent to 4X 4800MHz) with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, so even high resolution at the highest settings are no problem.
In its quest to offer an ever-better visual experience for serious gamers, MSI is leading the way, incorporating the "Flicker-Free" technology into the new All-in-One PC's Anti-Glare display. What's more, both its touch-screen and non touch-screen models support the technology, so it protects your eyes from screen glare and flickering. Incorporated in the AG2712A, the Flicker-Free technology stabilizes electrical currents and stops most flickering, which is generally invisible, regardless of computer settings, to protect eyes and prevent tiring caused by viewing screens for long periods of time. In addition, the AG2712A supports Blue Light Control technology, also developed by MSI, for effectively reducing blue light emitted from your screen to protect your eyes.
Military Class IV Components
MSI approaches product development using a three-pronged approach, focusing on enhancing performance, quality, and stability. MSI has worked tirelessly to integrate Military Class 4 materials and components, including high-quality SFC, Hi-c CAP, and Dark CAP, into the AG2712A. The AG2712A has passed MIL-STND-810G (military standard) laboratory testing to ensure that materials and components offer the best possible performance and remain stable under the rigors of long-term use.
Ultrafast Super RAID technology
MSI is the first to incorporate high-speed Super Raid technology into All-in-One products. In cooperation with Plextor, it developed two SSD drives optimized for the AG2712A. The reading speed of the Raid 0 drives approach 1000MB/s. The AG2712A also supports Plextor True Speed technology which resolves common SSD issues, including bogging down caused by long-term use or nearly filled storage space, allowing extreme gamers to enjoy the exhilarating speeds of gaming with SSDs.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3630QM 3.4GHz
- Operating System: Windows 8
- LCD / Touch Panel: 27" LCD Panel LED Backlight (1920*1080) / 10 point Touch / Flicker-Free
- Chipset: Intel HM77 Express Chipset
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD9870M 2GB GDDR 5
- Memory: DDR3 1333 / SO-DIMM * 4 / Max. to 16GB
- HDD: 128GB SSD x 2 Raid 0 / 2TB HDD SATAIII
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- ODD: DVD Super Multi / Blu-Ray combo / Blu-Ray writer
- Card Reader: 3-in-1 (SD, MMC, MS)
- Speaker: 2x 5W with 5.1 channel speakers with THX TruStudioPro
- I/O: Back: Mic in x1, Earphone out x1, USB2.0 x2, USB3.0 x2, HDMI in x1, HDMI out x1, RJ45 x1, VGA out x1; Side: USB3.0x2, Cardreader, DC Jack
- W-cam: 2M-pixel Full HD
- TVTuner: optional
- Keyboard/Mouse: optional
- Wall Mount Support Wall Mount Kit III - VESA standard
- Dimensions / Weight: 672.23x482.96x66mm / 16KG
- Power: 180W
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Time Warner Cable willing to discuss acquisition by Charter
- Nokia doesn't plan on jumping back into phone manufacturing
- Facebook enables video calling through Messenger
- Some Chinese men are paying escorts join them while they play games
- Marvel shooting 'Avengers: Infinity War' Part 1 and 2 back-to-back
- Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Patriot Develops Type-C USB Flash Drive for New MacBook Users
- Cooler Master Announces CM Storm Swift-RX Mousepad Series
- DisplayLink Demonstrates USB-C Docking Experience That "Just Works"
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler