Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced the release of the Razer Tartarus, a membrane gaming keypad created with ergonomic comfort and infinite customization options.
Successor to the widely popular and award-winning Razer Nostromo, the Razer Tartarus features an increasingly comfortable form factor and 25 programmable keys including an eight-way directional thumb pad. The thumb pad allows gamers to move with more precision, while also acting as modifier keys, multiplying the keyset count by eight, providing 128 different command options.
With unlimited macro lengths and unlimited game profiles, the Razer Tartarus also provides users instantaneous switching between eight key maps. The Razer Tartarus features full anti-ghosting, with backlit keys that give users total control in dark conditions.
"The Razer Tartarus places an infinite amount of control into a single hand-literally-affording immense flexibility, power and an ultimately free other hand, which is a deadly competitive advantage," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "For serious gamers, this keypad can make the difference between victory and defeat."
The Razer Tartarus is enabled to be configured with Razer Synapse 2.0, the proprietary software that functions as the brain of the keypad. Razer Synapse 2.0 allows users of Razer products to save custom profiles and sync them from anywhere in the world through the cloud system to be accessed from any computer anytime, anywhere.
About the Razer Tartarus expert gaming keypad
Control an infinite number of commands at your fingertips with the Razer Tartarus expert gaming keypad, featuring 25 membrane keys including a programmable eight-way thumb-pad. The Razer Tartarus is designed to deliver absolute comfort during extended play with an adjustable soft-touch wrist pad. Use Razer Synapse 2.0 to save your custom settings and update from anywhere in the world.
U.S. $79.99 / EU 79.99
Availability: 15TH August 2013
Razerzone.com - 15TH August 2013
Worldwide - 15TH August 2013
- 25 fully programmable keys including an
- 8-way directional thumb-pad
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Improved ergonomic form factor
- Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for remarkable comfort
- Full anti-ghosting
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Unlimited game profiles
- Backlit keys for total control even in dark conditions
- Braided fiber cable
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
For more information about the Razer Tartarus, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-tartarus/.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors