Today Logitech announced the expansion of its keyboard lineup with the Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820, a wireless keyboard with a built-in touchpad that lets you type and swipe comfortably together.
"We created the Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 to combine everything you need to control and navigate your computer in one sleek keyboard," said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. "This keyboard offers an innovative way to navigate, letting you type, touch and swipe with a single device."
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 has an ultra-slim design that takes up less space on your desk because it connects wirelessly to your computer and streamlines navigation with a built-in touchpad. The touch area is significantly larger than a built-in laptop touchpad, so you can point, zoom and swipe smoothly and comfortably. The touchpad also supports up to 13 Windows 8 multi-touch gestures with the download of Logitech SetPoint software.
In addition to its attractive design, this keyboard delivers superior typing comfort. The Logitech PerfectStroke key system distributes typing pressure evenly across the key surfaces, so every keystroke is whisper quiet and feels smooth, even if you strike the edge of a key. The Incurve keys have softly rounded edges to help your fingers glide across the keyboard, so typing feels fluid and comfortable, hour after hour.
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 also comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, which uses Advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity to give you the reliability of a cord with the convenience of wireless. The wireless connection is robust and reliable, so you can place the keyboard in the most convenient position for you and still enjoy fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in August 2013, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced