Today Logitech announced the expansion of its keyboard lineup with the Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820, a wireless keyboard with a built-in touchpad that lets you type and swipe comfortably together.
"We created the Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 to combine everything you need to control and navigate your computer in one sleek keyboard," said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. "This keyboard offers an innovative way to navigate, letting you type, touch and swipe with a single device."
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 has an ultra-slim design that takes up less space on your desk because it connects wirelessly to your computer and streamlines navigation with a built-in touchpad. The touch area is significantly larger than a built-in laptop touchpad, so you can point, zoom and swipe smoothly and comfortably. The touchpad also supports up to 13 Windows 8 multi-touch gestures with the download of Logitech SetPoint software.
In addition to its attractive design, this keyboard delivers superior typing comfort. The Logitech PerfectStroke key system distributes typing pressure evenly across the key surfaces, so every keystroke is whisper quiet and feels smooth, even if you strike the edge of a key. The Incurve keys have softly rounded edges to help your fingers glide across the keyboard, so typing feels fluid and comfortable, hour after hour.
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 also comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, which uses Advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity to give you the reliability of a cord with the convenience of wireless. The wireless connection is robust and reliable, so you can place the keyboard in the most convenient position for you and still enjoy fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in August 2013, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives