Today Logitech announced the expansion of its keyboard lineup with the Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820, a wireless keyboard with a built-in touchpad that lets you type and swipe comfortably together.
"We created the Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 to combine everything you need to control and navigate your computer in one sleek keyboard," said Charlotte Johs, Logitech global vice president of brand development and portfolio for PC accessories. "This keyboard offers an innovative way to navigate, letting you type, touch and swipe with a single device."
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 has an ultra-slim design that takes up less space on your desk because it connects wirelessly to your computer and streamlines navigation with a built-in touchpad. The touch area is significantly larger than a built-in laptop touchpad, so you can point, zoom and swipe smoothly and comfortably. The touchpad also supports up to 13 Windows 8 multi-touch gestures with the download of Logitech SetPoint software.
In addition to its attractive design, this keyboard delivers superior typing comfort. The Logitech PerfectStroke key system distributes typing pressure evenly across the key surfaces, so every keystroke is whisper quiet and feels smooth, even if you strike the edge of a key. The Incurve keys have softly rounded edges to help your fingers glide across the keyboard, so typing feels fluid and comfortable, hour after hour.
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 also comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, which uses Advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity to give you the reliability of a cord with the convenience of wireless. The wireless connection is robust and reliable, so you can place the keyboard in the most convenient position for you and still enjoy fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in August 2013, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
Latest News Posts
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- US struggling to counter Islamic State's clever social media strategy
- Fridge filled with Jurassic Park games for the SNES on eBay for $1500
- 'Mad Max' Blu-ray to include black & white version
- The ThermalTHOR modder is back again with another incredible entry
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications