The Odyssey 342 laptop base coolers and ergonomic stand is equipped with a large 200mm cooling fan. The base is formed out of lightweight plastic, topped with an aluminum black mesh for dissipation of the laptop/notebooks heat. The ergonomic design and anti-slip features of the Odyssey series provide a comfortable computing experience. There is no need for an external power adapter, powered by your laptop's USB port (cable included). The Odyssey 342 is plug and play and ready to cool down your laptop or notebook alike. Compatible up to 17-inch large laptop computers makes this product the universal choice for laptop cooling and ergonomic use at home, in the office or even on the go.
- Active cooling by one 200mm silent fan
- Fan speed controller included
- Meshed Aluminum top surface for better cooling
- Stylish and lightweight, portable structure
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- Accommodates 12- to 17-Inch large laptops
- Gentle slope to improve typing comfort and raises screen
- Folding feet, Extended non-slip protective pads
- Backed by 2 year manufacturer service warranty
MSRP: USD 25.95 / EURO 19.95 (ex VAT)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi