The Odyssey 342 laptop base coolers and ergonomic stand is equipped with a large 200mm cooling fan. The base is formed out of lightweight plastic, topped with an aluminum black mesh for dissipation of the laptop/notebooks heat. The ergonomic design and anti-slip features of the Odyssey series provide a comfortable computing experience. There is no need for an external power adapter, powered by your laptop's USB port (cable included). The Odyssey 342 is plug and play and ready to cool down your laptop or notebook alike. Compatible up to 17-inch large laptop computers makes this product the universal choice for laptop cooling and ergonomic use at home, in the office or even on the go.
- Active cooling by one 200mm silent fan
- Fan speed controller included
- Meshed Aluminum top surface for better cooling
- Stylish and lightweight, portable structure
- 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
- Accommodates 12- to 17-Inch large laptops
- Gentle slope to improve typing comfort and raises screen
- Folding feet, Extended non-slip protective pads
- Backed by 2 year manufacturer service warranty
MSRP: USD 25.95 / EURO 19.95 (ex VAT)
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent