ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today amplifies the GeForce GTX 780 beyond 1 GHz for class-dominating performance. The insanely-fast ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 AMP! Edition gives demanding gamers an extra performance edge for superior smoothness without sacrificing maximum visual quality.
"Our engineers spent extra time fine-tuning the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 AMP! Edition to perfection," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International. "We took that extra time to push the base clock past 1 GHz, boost the memory clock by 3-percent and top it off with our brand new Triple Silencer enhanced cooling system."
Beyond the insanely-fast clock speeds is a brand new ZOTAC Triple Silencer enhanced cooling solution that incorporates three quiet high-performance fans that reduce temperatures up to 10C and noise levels by 15dBA under heavy gaming loads. The ZOTAC Triple Silencer is finished off with signature orange fan blades and a black fan shroud for styling that looks as good as it performs.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 AMP! Edition!
- New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 AMP! Edition graphics card
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 GPU
- Engine clock: 1006 MHz (base) / 1059 MHz (boost)
- 2,304 processor cores
- 3 GB GDDR5 memory
- Memory clock: 6208 MHz
- 384-bit memory interface
- Triple Silencer Enhanced Cooling System
- PCI Express 3.0 interface
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology
- NVIDIA Surround capable
- NVIDIA FXAA & TXAA technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA SLI (3-way) ready
- NVIDIA SHIELD gaming portable ready
- NVIDIA NVENC video transcoding acceleration capable
- DirectX 11.1 (feature level 11_0) technology & Shader Model 5.1
- OpenGL 4.3 compatible
- Blu-ray 3D ready
- Loss-less audio bitstream capable
ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle
- Nero Kwikmedia
- UNIGINE Heaven DX11 Benchmark
ZOTAC Splinter Cell Compilation game voucher
- Splinter Cell Double Agent
- Splinter Cell Conviction
- Splinter Cell Blacklist (downloadable summer 2013)