Galaxy Microsystems, a leading graphics card manufacturer, announced today the GTX 770 GC 4GB, now with 2 times the memory vs. reference editions. The 4GB version is tuned to match the impressive 1163 MHz boost clock of the GTX 770 GC 2GB and features an extra 2GB of memory to ensure smooth frame rates at high resolutions. The additional ram is especially critical for SLI setups where each card must share copies of the same resources.
Galaxy's Force Air Bracket is also present to help exhaust heat from the PC, and it provides a flexible assortment of outputs including DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI. An adapter is included for VGA displays. Like other GTX 700 series cards before it, the GTX 770 GC 4GB supports DirectX 11.1, GPU Boost 2.0, TXAA, and a maximum of 4 concurrent displays. Overclockers will make full use of the card's superior 5+2 phase power supply (vs. 4+2 reference) which delivers more stable current to the GPU, in addition to IR DirectFET MOSFETs that reduce EMI (electromagnetic interference) and heat output.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications