Santa Clara, CA - August 12, 2013 - TweakTown, the leading publisher of storage product reviews and SwiftTest, Inc, the leader in infrastructure performance validation for the networked storage industry, today announced collaboration on future product reviews. The two organizations will collaborate on test suites and benchmarking to help end-users have a real-world perspective on the performance of storage devices.
By offering a comprehensive storage performance validation solution across file, block and object storage, SwiftTest allows organizations such as TweakTown to stress storage infrastructure to its limits with highly accurate, real-world application workloads. SwiftTest offers an easy to use graphical user interface, called SwiftTest Enterprise, that speeds up test development and allows users to accelerate their testing and QA processes. SwiftTest Enterprise comes pre-configured with a test platform, protocol test suites, and test content based on industry standard workloads. Fully customizable workloads can be quickly and easily adapted to meet the needs of any storage industry organization.
TweakTown has chosen to deploy the SwiftTest 5000 performance validation appliance, which supports multiple 10G Ethernet interfaces in a high performance 2U enclosure. Storage vendors, service providers, and Global 1000 enterprises rely on SwiftTest validation appliances as a critical step in ensuring maximum performance and reducing the risk of bringing new products and services to market.
"The SwiftTest 5000 appliance allows us to test storage products over complex protocols in a repeatable and intelligent manner," stated Paul Alcorn, Enterprise SSD Editor, TweakTown. "SwiftTest is the gold standard in performance validation due to their unique ability to enable accurate real-world workload modeling."
"We are excited to work with TweakTown as they expand their testing and product review services into higher-end networked storage systems." Stated Len Rosenthal, vice president of marketing, SwiftTest. "TweakTown's broad expertise on storage products, combined with SwiftTest's comprehensive NAS and SAN storage performance validation solutions will bring a new perspective to users due to our unparalleled workload modeling capabilities."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family