Santa Clara, CA - August 12, 2013 - TweakTown, the leading publisher of storage product reviews and SwiftTest, Inc, the leader in infrastructure performance validation for the networked storage industry, today announced collaboration on future product reviews. The two organizations will collaborate on test suites and benchmarking to help end-users have a real-world perspective on the performance of storage devices.
By offering a comprehensive storage performance validation solution across file, block and object storage, SwiftTest allows organizations such as TweakTown to stress storage infrastructure to its limits with highly accurate, real-world application workloads. SwiftTest offers an easy to use graphical user interface, called SwiftTest Enterprise, that speeds up test development and allows users to accelerate their testing and QA processes. SwiftTest Enterprise comes pre-configured with a test platform, protocol test suites, and test content based on industry standard workloads. Fully customizable workloads can be quickly and easily adapted to meet the needs of any storage industry organization.
TweakTown has chosen to deploy the SwiftTest 5000 performance validation appliance, which supports multiple 10G Ethernet interfaces in a high performance 2U enclosure. Storage vendors, service providers, and Global 1000 enterprises rely on SwiftTest validation appliances as a critical step in ensuring maximum performance and reducing the risk of bringing new products and services to market.
"The SwiftTest 5000 appliance allows us to test storage products over complex protocols in a repeatable and intelligent manner," stated Paul Alcorn, Enterprise SSD Editor, TweakTown. "SwiftTest is the gold standard in performance validation due to their unique ability to enable accurate real-world workload modeling."
"We are excited to work with TweakTown as they expand their testing and product review services into higher-end networked storage systems." Stated Len Rosenthal, vice president of marketing, SwiftTest. "TweakTown's broad expertise on storage products, combined with SwiftTest's comprehensive NAS and SAN storage performance validation solutions will bring a new perspective to users due to our unparalleled workload modeling capabilities."
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform