Santa Clara, CA - August 12, 2013 - TweakTown, the leading publisher of storage product reviews and SwiftTest, Inc, the leader in infrastructure performance validation for the networked storage industry, today announced collaboration on future product reviews. The two organizations will collaborate on test suites and benchmarking to help end-users have a real-world perspective on the performance of storage devices.
By offering a comprehensive storage performance validation solution across file, block and object storage, SwiftTest allows organizations such as TweakTown to stress storage infrastructure to its limits with highly accurate, real-world application workloads. SwiftTest offers an easy to use graphical user interface, called SwiftTest Enterprise, that speeds up test development and allows users to accelerate their testing and QA processes. SwiftTest Enterprise comes pre-configured with a test platform, protocol test suites, and test content based on industry standard workloads. Fully customizable workloads can be quickly and easily adapted to meet the needs of any storage industry organization.
TweakTown has chosen to deploy the SwiftTest 5000 performance validation appliance, which supports multiple 10G Ethernet interfaces in a high performance 2U enclosure. Storage vendors, service providers, and Global 1000 enterprises rely on SwiftTest validation appliances as a critical step in ensuring maximum performance and reducing the risk of bringing new products and services to market.
"The SwiftTest 5000 appliance allows us to test storage products over complex protocols in a repeatable and intelligent manner," stated Paul Alcorn, Enterprise SSD Editor, TweakTown. "SwiftTest is the gold standard in performance validation due to their unique ability to enable accurate real-world workload modeling."
"We are excited to work with TweakTown as they expand their testing and product review services into higher-end networked storage systems." Stated Len Rosenthal, vice president of marketing, SwiftTest. "TweakTown's broad expertise on storage products, combined with SwiftTest's comprehensive NAS and SAN storage performance validation solutions will bring a new perspective to users due to our unparalleled workload modeling capabilities."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design