Santa Clara, CA - August 12, 2013 - TweakTown, the leading publisher of storage product reviews and SwiftTest, Inc, the leader in infrastructure performance validation for the networked storage industry, today announced collaboration on future product reviews. The two organizations will collaborate on test suites and benchmarking to help end-users have a real-world perspective on the performance of storage devices.
By offering a comprehensive storage performance validation solution across file, block and object storage, SwiftTest allows organizations such as TweakTown to stress storage infrastructure to its limits with highly accurate, real-world application workloads. SwiftTest offers an easy to use graphical user interface, called SwiftTest Enterprise, that speeds up test development and allows users to accelerate their testing and QA processes. SwiftTest Enterprise comes pre-configured with a test platform, protocol test suites, and test content based on industry standard workloads. Fully customizable workloads can be quickly and easily adapted to meet the needs of any storage industry organization.
TweakTown has chosen to deploy the SwiftTest 5000 performance validation appliance, which supports multiple 10G Ethernet interfaces in a high performance 2U enclosure. Storage vendors, service providers, and Global 1000 enterprises rely on SwiftTest validation appliances as a critical step in ensuring maximum performance and reducing the risk of bringing new products and services to market.
"The SwiftTest 5000 appliance allows us to test storage products over complex protocols in a repeatable and intelligent manner," stated Paul Alcorn, Enterprise SSD Editor, TweakTown. "SwiftTest is the gold standard in performance validation due to their unique ability to enable accurate real-world workload modeling."
"We are excited to work with TweakTown as they expand their testing and product review services into higher-end networked storage systems." Stated Len Rosenthal, vice president of marketing, SwiftTest. "TweakTown's broad expertise on storage products, combined with SwiftTest's comprehensive NAS and SAN storage performance validation solutions will bring a new perspective to users due to our unparalleled workload modeling capabilities."
Latest News Posts
- US Air Force testing 3D glasses to more accurately pick targets
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- Small businesses plagued by successful ransomware cyberattacks
- Microsoft Bing search engine now has more than 20% market share in US
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives