TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, model TEW-800MB, which connects up to four devices around a TV to the Internet using a revolutionary Wireless AC network.
Only a Wireless AC router, such as TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU or TEW-811DRU, is able to deliver Wireless AC speeds of up to 867 Mbps. Once the media bridge is connected to a Wireless AC network, simply connect a smart TV, media player, gaming console, and receiver to the four Gigabit ports for instant internet access. Wireless AC easily handles multiple HD streams simultaneously. The TEW-800MB can also connect to a Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps.
"The TEW-800MB is an extreme performance product which expands the capabilities of a Wireless AC network," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing for TRENDnet. "It brings the internet experience to your TV over the fastest wireless speeds available today."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-800MB availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-800MB MSRP: $159.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blade and Soul getting new content after reaching 2 million players
- Buy Quantum Break get Alan Wake for free, because you always wanted it
- ViaSat teams with Boeing for 1Tbps satellites, launches in 2019
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance