TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, model TEW-800MB, which connects up to four devices around a TV to the Internet using a revolutionary Wireless AC network.
Only a Wireless AC router, such as TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU or TEW-811DRU, is able to deliver Wireless AC speeds of up to 867 Mbps. Once the media bridge is connected to a Wireless AC network, simply connect a smart TV, media player, gaming console, and receiver to the four Gigabit ports for instant internet access. Wireless AC easily handles multiple HD streams simultaneously. The TEW-800MB can also connect to a Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps.
"The TEW-800MB is an extreme performance product which expands the capabilities of a Wireless AC network," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing for TRENDnet. "It brings the internet experience to your TV over the fastest wireless speeds available today."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-800MB availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-800MB MSRP: $159.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines