TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, model TEW-800MB, which connects up to four devices around a TV to the Internet using a revolutionary Wireless AC network.
Only a Wireless AC router, such as TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU or TEW-811DRU, is able to deliver Wireless AC speeds of up to 867 Mbps. Once the media bridge is connected to a Wireless AC network, simply connect a smart TV, media player, gaming console, and receiver to the four Gigabit ports for instant internet access. Wireless AC easily handles multiple HD streams simultaneously. The TEW-800MB can also connect to a Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps.
"The TEW-800MB is an extreme performance product which expands the capabilities of a Wireless AC network," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing for TRENDnet. "It brings the internet experience to your TV over the fastest wireless speeds available today."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-800MB availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-800MB MSRP: $159.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'