TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, model TEW-800MB, which connects up to four devices around a TV to the Internet using a revolutionary Wireless AC network.
Only a Wireless AC router, such as TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU or TEW-811DRU, is able to deliver Wireless AC speeds of up to 867 Mbps. Once the media bridge is connected to a Wireless AC network, simply connect a smart TV, media player, gaming console, and receiver to the four Gigabit ports for instant internet access. Wireless AC easily handles multiple HD streams simultaneously. The TEW-800MB can also connect to a Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps.
"The TEW-800MB is an extreme performance product which expands the capabilities of a Wireless AC network," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing for TRENDnet. "It brings the internet experience to your TV over the fastest wireless speeds available today."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-800MB availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-800MB MSRP: $159.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015