TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, model TEW-800MB, which connects up to four devices around a TV to the Internet using a revolutionary Wireless AC network.
Only a Wireless AC router, such as TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU or TEW-811DRU, is able to deliver Wireless AC speeds of up to 867 Mbps. Once the media bridge is connected to a Wireless AC network, simply connect a smart TV, media player, gaming console, and receiver to the four Gigabit ports for instant internet access. Wireless AC easily handles multiple HD streams simultaneously. The TEW-800MB can also connect to a Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps.
"The TEW-800MB is an extreme performance product which expands the capabilities of a Wireless AC network," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing for TRENDnet. "It brings the internet experience to your TV over the fastest wireless speeds available today."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-800MB availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-800MB MSRP: $159.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio