Toshiba turns up the heat with new consumer notebooks
This summer Toshiba continues to heat things up in the notebook space with the announcement of a refreshed consumer notebook range and the addition of a new 16:9 series; the Satellite A350. 10 notebooks from the Satellite, Portege and Qosmio ranges have been refreshed with the latest enhancements in performance, features and fashion, making them faster, more powerful and more stylish than ever before.
Storage has also been increased across the range, with the new high-end Satellite P300 desktop replacement sporting a hard drive capacity of one terabyte. Additionally, another colour has been introduced to the consumer range with the launch of the ultra-portable Portege R600 in pearl gloss white, expanding Toshiba's colour offering of bubblegum pink, cherry red gloss, arctic white and mercury silver.
Toshiba also introduces the Satellite A350 to its consumer line-up, becoming Toshiba's first 16" LCD wide screen display - providing a true 16:9 cinema spec ratio that lets you enjoy movies and games in their intended format. Bundled with high-quality Harmon Kardon® stereo speakers and Dolby® Sound Room, the Satellite A350 delivers truly immersive audiovisual quality. The durable casing features an eye catching new design imprinted using Toshiba's special Fusion finish. And its unique mix of innovative Toshiba EasyMedia features makes communication, entertainment and computing smarter and easier.
Key Features included below;
Satellite A350 (from $2299 - $2799 Inc. GST)
- Available in thee models with Intel Core2 Duo
- 16.0" Widescreen WXGA TruBrite® Display
- 400GB or 640GB (320GB + 320GB) or 800GB (400GB + 400GB)
- USB TV Tuner
- FM Tuner
- Harmon / Kardon speaker
- 4 USB Ports (3 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Sleep and Charge + 1 x eSATA / USB combo)
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now