Toshiba turns up the heat with new consumer notebooks
This summer Toshiba continues to heat things up in the notebook space with the announcement of a refreshed consumer notebook range and the addition of a new 16:9 series; the Satellite A350. 10 notebooks from the Satellite, Portege and Qosmio ranges have been refreshed with the latest enhancements in performance, features and fashion, making them faster, more powerful and more stylish than ever before.
Storage has also been increased across the range, with the new high-end Satellite P300 desktop replacement sporting a hard drive capacity of one terabyte. Additionally, another colour has been introduced to the consumer range with the launch of the ultra-portable Portege R600 in pearl gloss white, expanding Toshiba's colour offering of bubblegum pink, cherry red gloss, arctic white and mercury silver.
Toshiba also introduces the Satellite A350 to its consumer line-up, becoming Toshiba's first 16" LCD wide screen display - providing a true 16:9 cinema spec ratio that lets you enjoy movies and games in their intended format. Bundled with high-quality Harmon Kardon® stereo speakers and Dolby® Sound Room, the Satellite A350 delivers truly immersive audiovisual quality. The durable casing features an eye catching new design imprinted using Toshiba's special Fusion finish. And its unique mix of innovative Toshiba EasyMedia features makes communication, entertainment and computing smarter and easier.
Key Features included below;
Satellite A350 (from $2299 - $2799 Inc. GST)
- Available in thee models with Intel Core2 Duo
- 16.0" Widescreen WXGA TruBrite® Display
- 400GB or 640GB (320GB + 320GB) or 800GB (400GB + 400GB)
- USB TV Tuner
- FM Tuner
- Harmon / Kardon speaker
- 4 USB Ports (3 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Sleep and Charge + 1 x eSATA / USB combo)
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types