NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 19-inch, AccuSync AS193i desktop monitor. This LED-backlit model with IPS panel is suited for small-to-medium-sized businesses and school classrooms looking for outstanding image performance with environmentally conscious features.
The budget-conscious AS193i offers a 28 percent reduction in power consumption relative to its predecessor. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency, and enables easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS193i is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools. The ECO Mode function helps save power, reduce heat and extend the life of the display by allowing users to adjust the backlight intensity.
Moreover, the display provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles and life-like skin tones. Its Ambix dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software, as well as connection to two systems. Rapid Response technology, in the meantime, delivers virtually interrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
"NEC's AccuSync Series delivers a powerful new monitor with an IPS panel at an attractive price point," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The AS193i embraces eco-friendly qualities such as ECO Mode, LED backlighting and a carbon footprint meter, differentiators that set NEC apart."
The AS193i includes the following features:
- 19-inch, 5:4 wide screen with LED backlight
- IPS Panel
- 1280 x 1024 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer, which provide innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to lower power consumption levels or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter, which helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
- Compact packaging, which helps reduce paper usage, shipping costs and waste
The AS193i will be available in August 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'