NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 19-inch, AccuSync AS193i desktop monitor. This LED-backlit model with IPS panel is suited for small-to-medium-sized businesses and school classrooms looking for outstanding image performance with environmentally conscious features.
The budget-conscious AS193i offers a 28 percent reduction in power consumption relative to its predecessor. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency, and enables easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS193i is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools. The ECO Mode function helps save power, reduce heat and extend the life of the display by allowing users to adjust the backlight intensity.
Moreover, the display provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles and life-like skin tones. Its Ambix dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software, as well as connection to two systems. Rapid Response technology, in the meantime, delivers virtually interrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
"NEC's AccuSync Series delivers a powerful new monitor with an IPS panel at an attractive price point," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The AS193i embraces eco-friendly qualities such as ECO Mode, LED backlighting and a carbon footprint meter, differentiators that set NEC apart."
The AS193i includes the following features:
- 19-inch, 5:4 wide screen with LED backlight
- IPS Panel
- 1280 x 1024 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer, which provide innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to lower power consumption levels or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter, which helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
- Compact packaging, which helps reduce paper usage, shipping costs and waste
The AS193i will be available in August 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent