NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today its new 19-inch, AccuSync AS193i desktop monitor. This LED-backlit model with IPS panel is suited for small-to-medium-sized businesses and school classrooms looking for outstanding image performance with environmentally conscious features.
The budget-conscious AS193i offers a 28 percent reduction in power consumption relative to its predecessor. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency, and enables easy transport and wall mounting capabilities. The AS193i is compliant with the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools. The ECO Mode function helps save power, reduce heat and extend the life of the display by allowing users to adjust the backlight intensity.
Moreover, the display provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles and life-like skin tones. Its Ambix dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software, as well as connection to two systems. Rapid Response technology, in the meantime, delivers virtually interrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
"NEC's AccuSync Series delivers a powerful new monitor with an IPS panel at an attractive price point," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The AS193i embraces eco-friendly qualities such as ECO Mode, LED backlighting and a carbon footprint meter, differentiators that set NEC apart."
The AS193i includes the following features:
- 19-inch, 5:4 wide screen with LED backlight
- IPS Panel
- 1280 x 1024 native resolution
- VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Tilt adjustability
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer, which provide innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to lower power consumption levels or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter, which helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
- Compact packaging, which helps reduce paper usage, shipping costs and waste
The AS193i will be available in August 2013 at an estimated street price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Latest News Posts
- Futuremark summarises Windows 10 benchmarking support
- G.Skill breaks 4000MHz with its Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10