Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140SP Series premium fans. Two models are set to be released, PH-F140SP_BK and PH-F140SP_BK_LED. The fans are specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F140SP also feature 140mm mounting holes and constitute a great case/radiator fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140SP_BK_LED comes with 4 LEDs attached, these fans will make any case more aesthetically appealing. The ON/OFF switch allows user to enable or disable the LEDs. PH-F140SP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140SP are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration. With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise andframe rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis