Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140SP Series premium fans. Two models are set to be released, PH-F140SP_BK and PH-F140SP_BK_LED. The fans are specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F140SP also feature 140mm mounting holes and constitute a great case/radiator fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140SP_BK_LED comes with 4 LEDs attached, these fans will make any case more aesthetically appealing. The ON/OFF switch allows user to enable or disable the LEDs. PH-F140SP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140SP are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration. With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise andframe rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller