Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140SP Series premium fans. Two models are set to be released, PH-F140SP_BK and PH-F140SP_BK_LED. The fans are specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F140SP also feature 140mm mounting holes and constitute a great case/radiator fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140SP_BK_LED comes with 4 LEDs attached, these fans will make any case more aesthetically appealing. The ON/OFF switch allows user to enable or disable the LEDs. PH-F140SP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140SP are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration. With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise andframe rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs
- Western Digital Corporation renews patent cross-license agreement with Samsung
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing