Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140SP Series premium fans. Two models are set to be released, PH-F140SP_BK and PH-F140SP_BK_LED. The fans are specifically designed to overcome high static pressure, blade deflection, and noise challenges. PH-F140SP also feature 140mm mounting holes and constitute a great case/radiator fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140SP_BK_LED comes with 4 LEDs attached, these fans will make any case more aesthetically appealing. The ON/OFF switch allows user to enable or disable the LEDs. PH-F140SP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140SP are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air passage through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration. With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise andframe rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni