Today is the day the headphone becomes "smart" with the launch of Muzik, an innovative company inspired to transform the way music is experienced. Muzik, founded by disruptive innovator, Jason Hardi, is pioneering a new space called Social Smartware, coined to describe the seamless connection of consumer electronic devices, content and social media platforms to make music instantly discoverable and shareable in an effortless way. Muzik is launching a full line of smart audio products synced to their mobile Muzik ecosystem that will activate a new wave of innovation in the headphone space.
Muzik's game-changing lineup includes their marquee product: the smart, on-ear wireless headphone that combines high-fidelity audio in a simple, elegant sleek design with groundbreaking capacitive touch controls. They are the first headphones in the world that allow users to natively share what they are listening to on Facebook and Twitter or instantly send a song anywhere in the world.
"While the music industry has seen its challenges, technological advances have also created a world of opportunity, which Muzik is seizing to create an entirely new category," said Jason Hardi, founder, president and CEO, Muzik. "Headphones will never again just be for listening to music or talking on the phone - our headphones will improve the way we socially discover, share, listen and experience music. In addition to music exploration, I look forward to working with the developer community to create amazing applications leveraging smart headphones."
"After my last headphone project, I saw a lag in advancement and innovation within the headphone space, so I began to design a headphone that would bring forth real connectivity and feature controls to the consumer. As I was bringing Muzik to life, I knew I needed someone who understood my vision, had a sharp business acumen and keen understanding of the industry," added Hardi. "John Cawley was a natural first choice given his distinguished track record of running multi-million dollar operations in entrepreneurial environments and a decade of experience in the music industry."
"We are not another headphone company in the audio space," said Cawley. "We are a wearable technology company making smart headphones and accessories. Jason's vision is genius and we were singularly focused on joining the ranks of the world's most innovative companies -- Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nike and Samsung -- in one of today's hottest sectors, wearable technology and connected devices."
"We are very clear in our mission," continued Cawley. "We will focus on product development and patent portfolio building as we continue to build state-of-the-art products with a compelling user experience."
Together, Hardi and Cawley have built Muzik over the last year, created a robust hardware and software product lineup and recruited a powerhouse team that includes industry leaders, connected investors and forward thinking strategic partners who are driven to provide consumers an enhanced, interactive music listening experience.
Muzik headphones and other related products will be publicly available in the fourth quarter of 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99