Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today launched LX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-LX is based on a native USB 3.0 controller chip and implementing advanced dual-channel technology. It is an economical USB 3.0 peripheral for those who demand leading-edge technology without paying more.
There is a wide range of high-end USB 3.0 flash drives available on the market. These pendrives typically carry a relatively high price tag compared to traditional USB 2.0 flash drives. MX-LX series utilizes the latest USB 3.0 specification and delivers blazing fast performance at an extremely competitive and affordable price. MX-LX USB 3.0 flash drive is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its dual-chip design and compact size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal upgrade flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-LX flash drive delivers decent read and write speeds clocking in at up to 190MB/s read and 85MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (57mm x 17mm 7.5mm).
Mach Xtreme LX flash drive comes in 8GB to 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology LX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the best price/performance solution on the market.
LX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Performance up to 190MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 85MB/s (64GB)
- Shock and vibrations resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 57.0mm x 17.0mm x 7.5mm
- Lightweight: 15g
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MLX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MLX-16G), 32GB (MXUB3MLX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MLX-64G)
- Warranty: 2-Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio