Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today launched LX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-LX is based on a native USB 3.0 controller chip and implementing advanced dual-channel technology. It is an economical USB 3.0 peripheral for those who demand leading-edge technology without paying more.
There is a wide range of high-end USB 3.0 flash drives available on the market. These pendrives typically carry a relatively high price tag compared to traditional USB 2.0 flash drives. MX-LX series utilizes the latest USB 3.0 specification and delivers blazing fast performance at an extremely competitive and affordable price. MX-LX USB 3.0 flash drive is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its dual-chip design and compact size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal upgrade flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-LX flash drive delivers decent read and write speeds clocking in at up to 190MB/s read and 85MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (57mm x 17mm 7.5mm).
Mach Xtreme LX flash drive comes in 8GB to 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology LX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the best price/performance solution on the market.
LX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Performance up to 190MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 85MB/s (64GB)
- Shock and vibrations resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 57.0mm x 17.0mm x 7.5mm
- Lightweight: 15g
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MLX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MLX-16G), 32GB (MXUB3MLX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MLX-64G)
- Warranty: 2-Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99