Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today launched LX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-LX is based on a native USB 3.0 controller chip and implementing advanced dual-channel technology. It is an economical USB 3.0 peripheral for those who demand leading-edge technology without paying more.
There is a wide range of high-end USB 3.0 flash drives available on the market. These pendrives typically carry a relatively high price tag compared to traditional USB 2.0 flash drives. MX-LX series utilizes the latest USB 3.0 specification and delivers blazing fast performance at an extremely competitive and affordable price. MX-LX USB 3.0 flash drive is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its dual-chip design and compact size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal upgrade flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-LX flash drive delivers decent read and write speeds clocking in at up to 190MB/s read and 85MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (57mm x 17mm 7.5mm).
Mach Xtreme LX flash drive comes in 8GB to 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology LX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the best price/performance solution on the market.
LX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Performance up to 190MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 85MB/s (64GB)
- Shock and vibrations resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 57.0mm x 17.0mm x 7.5mm
- Lightweight: 15g
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MLX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MLX-16G), 32GB (MXUB3MLX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MLX-64G)
- Warranty: 2-Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller