Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140XP Series premium case/radiator fans. PH-F140XP with PWM functions allows for speed adjustments, higher for performance and lower for silent operation. PH-F140XP also features 140mm mounting hole and is a fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140XP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140XP Series are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air to pass through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium, reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
PH-F140XP's PWM functions allow users to adjust speed from 600 - 1200 RPM. Higher speed for performance and lower for silent operation. The PH-F140XP comes bundled with many accessories including QSA adapter, 4 to 3 pin adapter, 400mm extension cable, and anti-vibration compensators. Phanteks products are made to the highest standards and should provide many years of excellent service. Providing you with the best customer care, Phanteks is offering a 5 year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now