Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140XP Series premium case/radiator fans. PH-F140XP with PWM functions allows for speed adjustments, higher for performance and lower for silent operation. PH-F140XP also features 140mm mounting hole and is a fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140XP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140XP Series are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air to pass through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium, reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
PH-F140XP's PWM functions allow users to adjust speed from 600 - 1200 RPM. Higher speed for performance and lower for silent operation. The PH-F140XP comes bundled with many accessories including QSA adapter, 4 to 3 pin adapter, 400mm extension cable, and anti-vibration compensators. Phanteks products are made to the highest standards and should provide many years of excellent service. Providing you with the best customer care, Phanteks is offering a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives