Phanteks introduces the new PH-F140XP Series premium case/radiator fans. PH-F140XP with PWM functions allows for speed adjustments, higher for performance and lower for silent operation. PH-F140XP also features 140mm mounting hole and is a fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators. PH-F140XP's nine blades with MVB feature produce powerful yet silent downdraft airflow. With the UFB bearing, composed by MOSS and SSC systems, long lifespan and rotation stability are made possible.
The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140XP Series are angled lower to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB blades generate better airflow and produces better performance. It improves the balance of airflow and air pressure when used as a case fan. The new nine high pressure MVB blades are precisely angled to generate a silent controlled airflow. The blades produces a downdraft vortex allowing for greater amount of air to pass through and reduce airflow turbulence across the surface of the blades, to create significantly better performance and airflow while keeping noise to a minimum. The eight pre-installed rubber pads are now bigger and designed to reduce more vibration.
Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium, reducing air and vibration noise. SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
PH-F140XP's PWM functions allow users to adjust speed from 600 - 1200 RPM. Higher speed for performance and lower for silent operation. The PH-F140XP comes bundled with many accessories including QSA adapter, 4 to 3 pin adapter, 400mm extension cable, and anti-vibration compensators. Phanteks products are made to the highest standards and should provide many years of excellent service. Providing you with the best customer care, Phanteks is offering a 5 year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio