A Finnish group of Overclockers who call themselves 'The Stilt' have managed to score a world record using AMD's newest Richland architecture based A10-6800K APU and using the Asus F2A85-V Pro motherboard. Back in June, The Stilt had managed to score 8000.48 MHz with a bus clock of 126.99 MHz and applying 2.008 volts to the CPU. The new world record, set by the same group, managed to score an applaud-worthy 8203.01 MHz with a bus clock of 130.21 MHz, multiplier set at 63x and a, believe it or not, lower core voltage of 1.968 volts. The recently discovered x87 patch was also applied, which allowed the poor A10-6800K to post better SuperPi scores.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog