NVIDIA announced today that it has named Dawn Hudson, former CEO of PepsiCo's $6 billion North American beverage business and a veteran product-marketing executive, to its board of directors. Hudson, age 55, is vice chairman of Parthenon Group, an international strategy consulting group. Until 2009, she spent 11 years at PepsiCo in top marketing, strategy and management roles.
Previously, she spent 13 years in marketing, advertising and branding strategy, holding leadership positions at major advertising agencies, including DMB&B (D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles) and Omnicom. "We are delighted to have Dawn join NVIDIA's board of directors," said Jen-Hsun Huang, president and chief executive officer, NVIDIA. "She has been a senior executive at one of America's great companies and has extensive experience as a company director." Hudson has served on the boards of Lowe's Home Improvement Co. for 12 years; Allergan Inc. for five years; and Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. for two years. She has a bachelor's degree from Dartmouth College. Her appointment expands NVIDIA's board to 10 members.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives