NVIDIA announced today that it has named Dawn Hudson, former CEO of PepsiCo's $6 billion North American beverage business and a veteran product-marketing executive, to its board of directors. Hudson, age 55, is vice chairman of Parthenon Group, an international strategy consulting group. Until 2009, she spent 11 years at PepsiCo in top marketing, strategy and management roles.
Previously, she spent 13 years in marketing, advertising and branding strategy, holding leadership positions at major advertising agencies, including DMB&B (D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles) and Omnicom. "We are delighted to have Dawn join NVIDIA's board of directors," said Jen-Hsun Huang, president and chief executive officer, NVIDIA. "She has been a senior executive at one of America's great companies and has extensive experience as a company director." Hudson has served on the boards of Lowe's Home Improvement Co. for 12 years; Allergan Inc. for five years; and Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. for two years. She has a bachelor's degree from Dartmouth College. Her appointment expands NVIDIA's board to 10 members.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio