NVIDIA announced today that it has named Dawn Hudson, former CEO of PepsiCo's $6 billion North American beverage business and a veteran product-marketing executive, to its board of directors. Hudson, age 55, is vice chairman of Parthenon Group, an international strategy consulting group. Until 2009, she spent 11 years at PepsiCo in top marketing, strategy and management roles.
Previously, she spent 13 years in marketing, advertising and branding strategy, holding leadership positions at major advertising agencies, including DMB&B (D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles) and Omnicom. "We are delighted to have Dawn join NVIDIA's board of directors," said Jen-Hsun Huang, president and chief executive officer, NVIDIA. "She has been a senior executive at one of America's great companies and has extensive experience as a company director." Hudson has served on the boards of Lowe's Home Improvement Co. for 12 years; Allergan Inc. for five years; and Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. for two years. She has a bachelor's degree from Dartmouth College. Her appointment expands NVIDIA's board to 10 members.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors