Genius today launches the GX Gaming Series Maurus X, a stylish FPS/RTS gaming mouse, in North America. With its large, ergonomic design, customizable lighting, six buttons, and quick-change DPI function, the Maurus X will help gamers stay a step ahead of the competition in today's highly competitive gaming world. Larger and heavier than the original Maurus, the Maurus X is designed for maximum comfort, so gamers can play for hours without experiencing any wrist or hand soreness. And thanks to its 50g (1.8oz) metal weight, precision movements can be executed with ease.
Performance Plus Style
The Maurus X not only performs like a high-end gaming mouse, it looks the part too. The rear logo and mouse wheel light up in a bold red, and the intensity and pulse rate can be modified. Meanwhile, the top of the mouse features a polished black and red surface, while the sides have textured, rubbery grips for total control.
Assign Up to 8 Macros
All six buttons, plus the scroll up/scroll down mouse wheel inputs, are fully customizable, so gamers are able to assign up to eight macros. The intuitive Maurus X GUI makes creating macros a breeze, and also lets users quickly switch between five profiles.
Adjust DPI on the Fly
Changing the DPI on a mouse has never been easier. With a press of a button, gamers can adjust the DPI from 800 up to 4000. Plus, with its overclocking SG-Core-i sensor and up to 1000hz adjustable polling rate, the Maurus X provides highly accurate targeting even at low DPI settings.
Price and Availability
The Maurus X is currently available in North America for the suggested retail price of $49.90.
- Image processing: 6400 fps
- Acceleration: 20 G
- Motion detection: 60 IPS
- Lift height: 1-5 mm
- Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 cm (4.7 x 3.2 x 1.6 in.) (L*W*H)
- Weight: 178 g (6.3oz)
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop