Be Quiet!, the market leader of power supplies in Germany for seven consecutive years*, introduces its brand new premium sleeved power cables, with custom lengths and various connector options. By covering every single wire of the cable with a sleeve, be quiet! again offers a unique premium look inside the PC.
Regular power supply cables are generally medium in length to fit most PC enclosures. However, to set up a very small Home Theater PC or a very large desktop PC most power supplies will be fitted with an unsuitable cable length. But even in the normal cable length some users often do not have the desired connectors on the cable. To solve this problem, be quiet! produces premium power cables with many different connector and length variations. Whether you want a compact 30 cm power cable with only one connector or need a meter-long cable with connectors for three SATA drives and a HDD connector, be quiet! now offers all these possibilities.
Instead of just bundling all five wires together and putting them into a sleeve, be quiet! has decided to separate each and individually sleeve every wire. The result is a fantastic looking cable with a lot of flexibility compared to a stiff regular cable. Not only are be quiet! cables bundled with high quality mesh material, but also sleeved with black wires beneath the mesh, so the optical impression of the cable is perfect in all situations.
be quiet! Power Cables come in five alternative versions with numbers of SATA connectors available ranging from one to four. There is also a variant with a regular HDD connector at one end, which comes with an additional HHD-to-floppy adaptor. Every cable version is available in two lengths, with distances to the first connector varying between 300 and 600 millimeters. All cables are compatible with the latest be quiet! PSU series from Dark Power Pro P8, Straight Power E9, Pure Power L8 and the upcoming Power Zone.
be quiet! offers a full three years of warranty and Power Cables are presently available for recommended selling prices of between six and ten euros.
Latest News Posts
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card