Cooler Master, a leading PC technology brand has tested its entire range of high-performance CPU cooling solutions and is proud to announce full support for AMDs upcoming FX9590 and FX9370 high-end processors. "All our high-end coolers are designed and built with headroom to support overclocking. We want our customers to get the most out of their system, and many of our coolers can actually handle even significantly higher thermal loads - so there is still some room to tweak the latest FX processors, especially with our liquid cooling units" said Sascha Krohn- Technical Marketing Manager at Cooler Master .
Cooler Master is a leader in the PC cooling industry selling a wide range of CPU coolers ranging all the way from the incredibly popular Hyper 212 mainstream series, to high-end TPC Tower coolers equipped with vapor chambers and our Eisberg liquid cooling units - the only modular and expandable pre-filled LCS on the market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series