Cooler Master, a leading PC technology brand has tested its entire range of high-performance CPU cooling solutions and is proud to announce full support for AMDs upcoming FX9590 and FX9370 high-end processors. "All our high-end coolers are designed and built with headroom to support overclocking. We want our customers to get the most out of their system, and many of our coolers can actually handle even significantly higher thermal loads - so there is still some room to tweak the latest FX processors, especially with our liquid cooling units" said Sascha Krohn- Technical Marketing Manager at Cooler Master .
Cooler Master is a leader in the PC cooling industry selling a wide range of CPU coolers ranging all the way from the incredibly popular Hyper 212 mainstream series, to high-end TPC Tower coolers equipped with vapor chambers and our Eisberg liquid cooling units - the only modular and expandable pre-filled LCS on the market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact