TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-751DR -- which offers an attractive mixture of wireless dual band performance and value.
Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band for your everyday devices and a less congested 5 gigahertz band to stream HD content. For additional security, the router's wireless network comes pre-encrypted. A handy guest network can restrict guest access to the internet only, thereby shielding personal content on a network from guest wireless users. Hardwire computers, printers and storage drives to the four Ethernet ports on the back of the router. The TEW-751DR is also environmentally friendly, with up to 50% GREENnet technology energy savings.
"If you're looking for a performance oriented dual band router at a reasonable price, take a closer look at TRENDnet's TEW-751DR," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017