TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-751DR -- which offers an attractive mixture of wireless dual band performance and value.
Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band for your everyday devices and a less congested 5 gigahertz band to stream HD content. For additional security, the router's wireless network comes pre-encrypted. A handy guest network can restrict guest access to the internet only, thereby shielding personal content on a network from guest wireless users. Hardwire computers, printers and storage drives to the four Ethernet ports on the back of the router. The TEW-751DR is also environmentally friendly, with up to 50% GREENnet technology energy savings.
"If you're looking for a performance oriented dual band router at a reasonable price, take a closer look at TRENDnet's TEW-751DR," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand