TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-751DR -- which offers an attractive mixture of wireless dual band performance and value.
Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band for your everyday devices and a less congested 5 gigahertz band to stream HD content. For additional security, the router's wireless network comes pre-encrypted. A handy guest network can restrict guest access to the internet only, thereby shielding personal content on a network from guest wireless users. Hardwire computers, printers and storage drives to the four Ethernet ports on the back of the router. The TEW-751DR is also environmentally friendly, with up to 50% GREENnet technology energy savings.
"If you're looking for a performance oriented dual band router at a reasonable price, take a closer look at TRENDnet's TEW-751DR," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- Nintendo NX will reportedly be unveiled soon, 'sounds' expensive
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio