Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components, today announces the CM Storm Pitch, their first gaming in-ear headset built from the ground up to serve the needs of gamers and their many devices. Precision, Clarity and Power. Protected within its premium aluminum housing, lie instruments that produce high quality sound that emanates from each Pitch. This clear, powerful, and direct sound is delivered directly to the gamers' ears via comfortable ear tips that also function as powerful, passive, noise cancelling "distraction blockers" for those intense gaming moments.
Fitted with a 360-degree omni-directional microphone, gamers can be confident in knowing that their battle cries will reach their team with crystal clarity. This special microphone helps eliminate blind spots that can be typically associated with some unidirectional microphones. When the CM Storm Pitch is used as earphones for a smartphone, mp3 player or other mobile device, a super-slim inline remote can be used to play/pause and phone call answer/end functions.
Offering up some essential accessories, the CM Storm Pitch comes with a premium pouch for storage. Next to this the Pitch also comes included with a audio line splitter adapter and two extra sizes of ear tips. These ear tips come included to either serve as replacements after logging countless hours of gaming or for the more friend-focused user that would like to share the joy without some of the less desirable parts of lending your earphones out. CM Storm Pitch will be available from the middle of July for an estimated end-user price of $29,95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now