Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components, today announces the CM Storm Pitch, their first gaming in-ear headset built from the ground up to serve the needs of gamers and their many devices. Precision, Clarity and Power. Protected within its premium aluminum housing, lie instruments that produce high quality sound that emanates from each Pitch. This clear, powerful, and direct sound is delivered directly to the gamers' ears via comfortable ear tips that also function as powerful, passive, noise cancelling "distraction blockers" for those intense gaming moments.
Fitted with a 360-degree omni-directional microphone, gamers can be confident in knowing that their battle cries will reach their team with crystal clarity. This special microphone helps eliminate blind spots that can be typically associated with some unidirectional microphones. When the CM Storm Pitch is used as earphones for a smartphone, mp3 player or other mobile device, a super-slim inline remote can be used to play/pause and phone call answer/end functions.
Offering up some essential accessories, the CM Storm Pitch comes with a premium pouch for storage. Next to this the Pitch also comes included with a audio line splitter adapter and two extra sizes of ear tips. These ear tips come included to either serve as replacements after logging countless hours of gaming or for the more friend-focused user that would like to share the joy without some of the less desirable parts of lending your earphones out. CM Storm Pitch will be available from the middle of July for an estimated end-user price of $29,95.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams