Apotop, a provider of memory, storage, and personal cloud devices, is pleased to announce the AP-U6 USB 3.0 external storage drive is now available in North America. Thanks to its ultra-compact size and slim profile, the AP-U6 is a cost-efficient way to expand the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks.
Due to MacBook Air notebooks having limited storage capacities, Apotop designed the AP-U6 to act as an integrated external storage device that goes unnoticed. The AP-U6's aluminum body and silver color compliment MacBook Air notebooks perfectly, and its shape resembles the MacBook power connector, allowing the AP-U6 to blend in seamlessly. And since it's just 17.6mm long and weighs only 2g, the AP-U6 won't snag and never needs to be removed.
Available in 32GB and 64GB models, the AP-U6 provides a significant boost to the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks. Plus, with its USB 3.0 speeds data can be quickly transferred between the AP-U6 and the internal drive.
Price and Availability
The Apotop AP-U6 will be available on Newegg and Amazon for the suggested retail price of $49.99. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio