Apotop, a provider of memory, storage, and personal cloud devices, is pleased to announce the AP-U6 USB 3.0 external storage drive is now available in North America. Thanks to its ultra-compact size and slim profile, the AP-U6 is a cost-efficient way to expand the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks.
Due to MacBook Air notebooks having limited storage capacities, Apotop designed the AP-U6 to act as an integrated external storage device that goes unnoticed. The AP-U6's aluminum body and silver color compliment MacBook Air notebooks perfectly, and its shape resembles the MacBook power connector, allowing the AP-U6 to blend in seamlessly. And since it's just 17.6mm long and weighs only 2g, the AP-U6 won't snag and never needs to be removed.
Available in 32GB and 64GB models, the AP-U6 provides a significant boost to the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks. Plus, with its USB 3.0 speeds data can be quickly transferred between the AP-U6 and the internal drive.
Price and Availability
The Apotop AP-U6 will be available on Newegg and Amazon for the suggested retail price of $49.99. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- Facebook's new 'Scrapbooks' feature, organizes photos of your kids
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi