Apotop, a provider of memory, storage, and personal cloud devices, is pleased to announce the AP-U6 USB 3.0 external storage drive is now available in North America. Thanks to its ultra-compact size and slim profile, the AP-U6 is a cost-efficient way to expand the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks.
Due to MacBook Air notebooks having limited storage capacities, Apotop designed the AP-U6 to act as an integrated external storage device that goes unnoticed. The AP-U6's aluminum body and silver color compliment MacBook Air notebooks perfectly, and its shape resembles the MacBook power connector, allowing the AP-U6 to blend in seamlessly. And since it's just 17.6mm long and weighs only 2g, the AP-U6 won't snag and never needs to be removed.
Available in 32GB and 64GB models, the AP-U6 provides a significant boost to the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks. Plus, with its USB 3.0 speeds data can be quickly transferred between the AP-U6 and the internal drive.
Price and Availability
The Apotop AP-U6 will be available on Newegg and Amazon for the suggested retail price of $49.99. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched