ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched the DashDrive HV620, an external hard drive that sports sleek lines and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface.
Weighing in at just 152 grams (5.4 ounces), the HV620 sports an eye-pleasing glossy housing, coupled with a bright blue LED that lights up when data is being read from or written to the disk. A raised lip on the edge of the drive protects the lustrous surface from scratching when the drive is laid flat. Its compact profile and smooth lines make it a likely choice for professionals and home users alike.
The DashDrive HV620 will be available initially in capacities of 500 gigabytes and 1 terabyte. Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 anti-virus (60 day trial version), as well as the company's propriety HDDtoGO software, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience. The HV620 comes with a three year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon is testing drones north of the border, avoiding FAA headaches
- HTC Vive will build VR interest among gamers, company believes
- New Zealand Netflix spinoff relys on accent-based humor: 'Nitflux'
- UK wants to attract game developers, offering tax breaks
- Europol says encryption making it harder to fight terrorism
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi