ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched the DashDrive HV620, an external hard drive that sports sleek lines and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface.
Weighing in at just 152 grams (5.4 ounces), the HV620 sports an eye-pleasing glossy housing, coupled with a bright blue LED that lights up when data is being read from or written to the disk. A raised lip on the edge of the drive protects the lustrous surface from scratching when the drive is laid flat. Its compact profile and smooth lines make it a likely choice for professionals and home users alike.
The DashDrive HV620 will be available initially in capacities of 500 gigabytes and 1 terabyte. Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 anti-virus (60 day trial version), as well as the company's propriety HDDtoGO software, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience. The HV620 comes with a three year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now