Known for its signature clean yet modern designs, premier PC hardware designer BitFenix is proud to reveal its latest ATX chassis creation - Ronin. Featuring enhanced cooling capabilities, DIY-friendly features, unique styling, and legendary BitFenix quality, Ronin represents a next-level chassis design that shows your opponents no mercy.
Modern, stylish, and clean, with a menacing all-black finish, Ronin is the epitome of BitFenix design. The top and front panels, coated in BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment for excellent stain resistance and quality feel, are bordered by micro-mesh strips that not only perfectly compliment the matte black exterior, but also act as additional ventilation.
Moving to the side panel, users are greeted by a massive see-through acrylic window that allows enthusiasts to clearly see their hardware payload. Here, BitFenix innovates yet again with the Stealth Cover - an easy to install panel that effectively covers up optical drives, hard disks, power supply, and cabling for a clean and tidy look. The Stealth Cover, adorned in a micro-texture finish, looks incredible on its own, and enables an incredibly clean-looking build even for the most novice builders.
But the beauty of Ronin goes much beyond the surface. On top, Ronin accommodates two 140 mm fans or water cooling radiators up to 240 mm in length. Combined with two 120 mm fan locations in front, one on the bottom, and one on the back panel, Ronin offers tremendous cooling potential for air and water cooling enthusiasts alike. The included FlexCage is modular and removable, enabling direct airflow to the hottest hardware while allowing enough room for graphics cards up to 420 mm in length. Add to that two included 120 mm Spectre fans and space for up to six 3.5" hard disks or 2.5" SSDs, and Ronin makes a killer base for virtually any high-powered rig.
The road to vengeance can be a long one. To get you into battle as quickly as possible, Ronin comes fully loaded with a plethora of DIY-friendly features. Tool-free drive locking mechanisms make securing drives a snap, while plenty of cable management locations enable a clean and tidy build. The large CPU cutout enables swapping of CPU coolers without removing the motherboard, while filtered front intakes and a magnetic bottom filter keeps your system looking good, even on the inside.
And like any BitFenix product, Ronin is made with the same attention to detail and stringent quality checks that BitFenix fans have grown to know and love. With features like the fully coated black interior and all-black cabling, to the brushed aluminum BitFenix logo and mesh PCI slot covers, Ronin exemplifies the BitFenix experience.
BitFenix Ronin will be available on store shelves beginning mid July.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance