ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs and accessories, today reveals the new GeForce GTX 760 series graphics cards - the gamers' choice for next gen gaming. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 and GTX 760 AMP! Edition enable gamers to enjoy the best image quality without sacrificing performance.
"PC games have always pushed the boundaries of visual realism and with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series, we can deliver more of the eye candy and smooth frame rates gamers crave while maintaining high quality game settings," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International.
The standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 graphics card ships with a modest GPU overclock for heightened performance while the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 AMP! Edition elevates the engine and memory clock to new extremes for best-in-class gaming performance.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series is ready for the next advancement in PC gaming with NVIDIA ShadowPlay that debuts later this summer. NVIDIA ShadowPlay technology harnesses the hardware-accelerated video transcoding technology in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 to record the last 20-minutes of gameplay to share or show off epic game matches to friends without affecting gaming performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched