ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs and accessories, today reveals the new GeForce GTX 760 series graphics cards - the gamers' choice for next gen gaming. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 and GTX 760 AMP! Edition enable gamers to enjoy the best image quality without sacrificing performance.
"PC games have always pushed the boundaries of visual realism and with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series, we can deliver more of the eye candy and smooth frame rates gamers crave while maintaining high quality game settings," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International.
The standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 graphics card ships with a modest GPU overclock for heightened performance while the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 AMP! Edition elevates the engine and memory clock to new extremes for best-in-class gaming performance.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series is ready for the next advancement in PC gaming with NVIDIA ShadowPlay that debuts later this summer. NVIDIA ShadowPlay technology harnesses the hardware-accelerated video transcoding technology in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 to record the last 20-minutes of gameplay to share or show off epic game matches to friends without affecting gaming performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset