Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, has unleashed the GeForce GTX 760 graphics card. A powerful graphics card that gives you the fast, smooth, quiet gaming you're looking for in all your favorite titles. It taps into the powerful Kepler architecture to deliver faster, smoother, richer gaming. It's more than state-of-the-art technology and features. It's truly game-changing performance.
Following with Palit JetStream- that introduces innovative custom cooling and optimized overclocked capabilities to deliver the ultimate gaming experience, now continuing to represent the exciting new series is the Palit GeForce GTX 760 JetStream, which offers incredible factory overclocked performance, low noise emission, as well as a powerful cooling design for efficient heat dissipation. GTX 760 offers all the 700-family performance features, plus next-gen technology innovations, engineering, and features that let you crank up settings and resolutions in today's most graphics-intensive games.
8% Overclocking Performance
When it comes to overclocked performance, the Palit GeForce GTX 760 JetStream is integrated with DrMOS, which is a suite of optimized multi-chip power stage modules designed to offer high current circuitry, low noise levels and low heat emission. And the optimized design that ensures stable voltage supply, it's no wonder the Palit GeForce GTX 760 JetStream is capable of transforming your PC into a visual powerhouse!
10C Cooler, 5dB Quieter
Worthy of its JetStream moniker, the Palit GeForce GTX 760 JetStream comes equipped with two 90mm fans that are strategically placed to draw heat away from the PCB. All dual TurboFan Blade fans are designed to generate powerful air stream and air pressure. Though the JetStream series offers a powerful cooling system, it by no means generates a large amount of noise. In fact, the Palit GeForce GTX 760 JetStream is 10C cooler and 5dB quieter when compared to reference cards.
Not only the GeForce GTX 760 JetStream, Palit also provides another custom design GeForce GTX 760 with new thermal cooler. Adopted with DrMOS and its new thermal design, which can ensure the extreme overclocking performance and stability. Palit GeForce GTX 760 offers gamers additional outstanding options to experience groundbreaking gaming performance.
To optimize the revolutionary features of GeForce Series, Palit has revealed the enhanced "ThunderMaster" overclocking tool that fully utilizes NVIDIA GPU Boost technology for intelligent monitoring of clock speed, ensuring that the GPU runs safely at its peak and the game is at its highest frame rate. It also offers new levels of customization, including GPU Temperature Target and Frame Rate Target control. Palit ThunderMaster allows you to drag the performance to its maximum score!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CON MAN game has arrived on Apple & Android devices
- Ubisoft culls four PC games due to lack of popularity
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice hits the Nintendo 3DS on Sept 27
- Lenovo's new Thinkpad X1 Yoga has a 1440p OLED display
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller