SAN FRANCISCO, CA - June 25, 2013 - Havok announces today that it has publicly launched Project Anarchy, Havok's complete end-to-end mobile 3D game production engine. Games developed using Project Anarchy technology can be deployed for free on iOS, Android and Tizen mobile platforms without commercial restrictions on company size or revenue. Project Anarchy is available for download now at http://www.projectanarchy.com/download.
Project Anarchy includes Havok's Vision Engine together with access to Havok's industry-leading suite of Physics, Animation and AI tools as used in cutting-edge franchises such as Skyrim, Halo, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted and Skylanders. With features like an extensible C++ architecture, a flexible asset management system, advanced Lua debugging and customizable game samples and tutorials, Project Anarchy offers game developers the ability to quickly iterate on their ideas and create incredible gaming experiences.
"Project Anarchy liberates game developers to freely explore gameplay ideas on mobile platforms using the same award-winning tools that console and PC developers have used for years," said Ross O'Dwyer, Head of Developer Relations at Havok. "This complete set of tools lends powerful graphics, physics and animation capabilities to mobile game development teams for free regardless of team and project size."
As part of this release Havok revealed a new online hub where developers can participate in Q&A, forums and benefit from community support backed up by Havok's award-winning support team. Developers can also use the site to gain access to upgrades and an extensive library of resources including documentation, training courseware and video tutorials. Community feedback will drive regular product updates with Android-x86 support slated for release in the coming weeks.
For more information on Project Anarchy visit: http://www.projectanarchy.com/about
For more information on Havok, visit: http://www.havok.com
Latest News Posts
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform