Antec's Cost-Efficient NSK 4480 II Case Offers New Audio, Connectivity Features
January 27, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced two new features to the cost-effective and energy-efficient NSK 4480 mini tower case.
The NSK 4480 II now features a stylish front panel with HD Audio In and Out jacks plus two USB 2.0 ports, and TAC 2.0, a Thermally Advanced Chassis air guide. Existing features include: An 80 PLUS(r) certified EarthWatts 380-watt power supply, rubber grommets that absorb vibration for Quiet Computing(tm), a 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability, and an elegant, understated styling. The NSK 4480 II is available in two colors: silver and black (NSK 4480B II).
A recent addition to Antec's New Solution Series of quiet, cool and energy-efficient case and power supply combinations, the NSK 4480 II is ideal for DIY enthusiasts, system builders, distributors and retailers.
Available for an estimated price of $109.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the NSK 4480 II is covered by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications