Antec's Cost-Efficient NSK 4480 II Case Offers New Audio, Connectivity Features
January 27, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced two new features to the cost-effective and energy-efficient NSK 4480 mini tower case.
The NSK 4480 II now features a stylish front panel with HD Audio In and Out jacks plus two USB 2.0 ports, and TAC 2.0, a Thermally Advanced Chassis air guide. Existing features include: An 80 PLUS(r) certified EarthWatts 380-watt power supply, rubber grommets that absorb vibration for Quiet Computing(tm), a 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability, and an elegant, understated styling. The NSK 4480 II is available in two colors: silver and black (NSK 4480B II).
A recent addition to Antec's New Solution Series of quiet, cool and energy-efficient case and power supply combinations, the NSK 4480 II is ideal for DIY enthusiasts, system builders, distributors and retailers.
Available for an estimated price of $109.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the NSK 4480 II is covered by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance