Antec's Cost-Efficient NSK 4480 II Case Offers New Audio, Connectivity Features
January 27, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced two new features to the cost-effective and energy-efficient NSK 4480 mini tower case.
The NSK 4480 II now features a stylish front panel with HD Audio In and Out jacks plus two USB 2.0 ports, and TAC 2.0, a Thermally Advanced Chassis air guide. Existing features include: An 80 PLUS(r) certified EarthWatts 380-watt power supply, rubber grommets that absorb vibration for Quiet Computing(tm), a 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability, and an elegant, understated styling. The NSK 4480 II is available in two colors: silver and black (NSK 4480B II).
A recent addition to Antec's New Solution Series of quiet, cool and energy-efficient case and power supply combinations, the NSK 4480 II is ideal for DIY enthusiasts, system builders, distributors and retailers.
Available for an estimated price of $109.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the NSK 4480 II is covered by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines