EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is preparing a a new line of blocks for the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX based ASUS DirectCU II series graphics cards and ASUS Republic of Gamers Z87 LGA-1150 motherboards:
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Motherboards:
- ASUS Maximus VI Extreme
- ASUS Maximus VI Formula
- ASUS Maximus VI Hero
- ASUS Maximus VI Gene
- ASUS Maximus VI Impact
- ASUS GTX780-DC2-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR
EK Water Blocks will release the water cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Hero and Maximus VI Gene motherboards first (ETA July 22nd) with the other motherboards to follow as they appear on the market.
Full-cover water block for ASUS GTX780-DC2 DirectCU II series graphics cards, which will actively cool the GPU, memory IC as well as VRM, is already in the works and will most likely be released around the same date as the motherboard water blocks.
ASUS GTX770-DC2-2GD5 DirectCU II series graphics card is already supported by our existing EK-FC680 GTX DCII series water blocks. Nevertheless EK Water Blocks will be releasing a new variant of the water block featuring FC Terminal (like the ones used on EK-FC Titan SE & EK-FC770 GTX water blocks) in the upcoming month.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4