EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is preparing a a new line of blocks for the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX based ASUS DirectCU II series graphics cards and ASUS Republic of Gamers Z87 LGA-1150 motherboards:
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Motherboards:
- ASUS Maximus VI Extreme
- ASUS Maximus VI Formula
- ASUS Maximus VI Hero
- ASUS Maximus VI Gene
- ASUS Maximus VI Impact
- ASUS GTX780-DC2-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR
EK Water Blocks will release the water cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Hero and Maximus VI Gene motherboards first (ETA July 22nd) with the other motherboards to follow as they appear on the market.
Full-cover water block for ASUS GTX780-DC2 DirectCU II series graphics cards, which will actively cool the GPU, memory IC as well as VRM, is already in the works and will most likely be released around the same date as the motherboard water blocks.
ASUS GTX770-DC2-2GD5 DirectCU II series graphics card is already supported by our existing EK-FC680 GTX DCII series water blocks. Nevertheless EK Water Blocks will be releasing a new variant of the water block featuring FC Terminal (like the ones used on EK-FC Titan SE & EK-FC770 GTX water blocks) in the upcoming month.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter