TAIPEI, TAIWAN, June 11, 2013 - They say Haswell is faster, but do those incremental improvements justify for building a new desktop PC this year? The globally trusted tech site, TweakTown answers this question by awarding ASRock's latest member of the OC Formula Series, Z87 OC Formula/ac with a Best of COMPUTEX 2013 award!
TweakTown's Best of COMPUTEX 2013: Z87 OC Formula/ac
As you might have guessed, Z87 OC Formula/ac is designed by one of the best overclockers around, Nick Shih, just like its predecessor. This overclocking oriented motherboard does not simply inherit the great overclocking capabilities from the former model, it is also equipped with numerous new features. Such as a Status OLED that displays the motherboard's frequency, temperature, BCLK ratio and other crucial information. There's also lifestyle based features, A-Style, including the only genuine conductive liquids, dust, corrosion resistance solution for motherboards, Conformal Coating. 2T2R 802.11ac WiFi for up to 867Mbps internet connections. Purity Sound™ which provides excellent bass, more details, less distortion, and supports 600 ohm high impedance headphones. HDMI-In for allowing two devices to share one monitor, and allowing users to instantly toggle between the two devices. Lastly, ASRock's remote wake and remote desktop solution, Home Cloud.
TweakTown Breaks PCMark Vantage HDD World Record with 592754 points on ASRock's Z87E-ITX
Another 8 Series motherboard worthy of mentioning is ASRock's Z87E-ITX. TweakTown used an Intel Core i5-4670K CPU, plus a total of 16 Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSD drives and a new Areca RAID controller on ASRock's Z87E-ITX to break the PCMark Vantage HDD world record by 592754!
Check this link to learn more about A-Style:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software