Miami, FL - June 2, 2012, 12:01AM Eastern - ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of their next generation award-winning EON17-S and EON15-S high-performance laptops. Featuring an exclusive updated top-panel laptop design, Intel 4th generation mobile processors, Dual mSATA storage drives with RAID support, next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700M series and support for the new NVIDIA Quadro K1000M graphics cards, the EON17-S and EON15-S offers breakthrough next generation mobile technology for gamers, artists, enthusiastsand professionals. ORIGIN PC is offering their exclusive top-panel laptop design as a standard option in red, black, silver and custom air-brushed, or the option of a traditional top-panel free of charge.
High Res images and video:
ORIGIN PC's EON17-S and EON15-S Laptops Feature:
- Exclusive Updated ORIGIN PC Top-Panel Design: First shown at CES 2012, the exclusive new ORIGIN PC top-panel has an updated look, but still offers the unique, eye-catching and aggressive design exclusively to ORIGIN PC. The updated top-panel laptop design will be available as a standard option in black, red, silver, or your choice of custom paint.
- Customizable Backlit Keyboard and Touchpad: With three lighting zones and seven beautiful color options, you can customize your laptop backlit keyboard to match any color style you want, including the new exclusive backlit ORIGIN PC branded touch-pad.
- Intel 4th Generation Mobile Processors: Stay up to date with the latest Intel 4th generation mobile processors providing up to a 15% CPU performance increase overlast generation and increased power efficiency for a longer lasting battery life.
- Up to 5 storage options: For the first time in an ORIGIN PC laptop, you now have the option for having Dual mSATA and Dual HDD/SSD storage drives in independent RAID configurations plus an additional storage option with the optical bay hard drive caddy for a total of 5 storage drives inside a single laptop!
- NVIDIA GeForceGTX 780M, 770M, 765M Graphics and QUADRO K1000M Graphics: NVIDIA's next generation and most powerful GTX and QUADRO mobile graphics cards that run allof the latest AAA games and applications with stunning detail and high resolutions and offers up to a 25% mobile GPU performance increase over its predecessor.
- ORIGIN PC CPU + GPU Professional Overclocking : Let our overclocking experts take your system to an even higher level of performance with our CPU (available soon for the EON17-S only) and GPUoverclocking backed by our industry leading service and support.
- Free Lifetime24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comeswith industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON15-S is Fully Customizable starting at $1722 and the EON17-S is Fully Customizable starting at $1784.
ORIGIN PC has also launched Intel's 4th generation processors and NVIDIA 700 series graphics cards in their award winning desktops announced in separate press releases.
"ORIGIN PC is thrilled to launch our brand new EON17-S and EON15-S laptops with the latest next-generation technology from Intel and NVIDIA. This is the best time to upgrade to an award winning ORIGIN EON laptop," said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With the latest next generation technology, a customizable backlit keyboard/touchpad, Dual mSATA and Dual HDD/SSD support in RAID andour updated exclusive ORIGIN top-panel design, our new EON laptops truly offer acomplete next generation mobile gaming experience!"
All ORIGIN PC systems come with free lifetime 24/7 phone and online service based in the United States. Each customer has a dedicated support teamand free lifetime labor for upgrade needs. ORIGIN PC's Evolve Upgrade Program allows customers to purchase a customPC now, and trade in their parts when they want to upgrade. Every ORIGIN PC features a 1 to 3 year freepart replacement warranty combined with the best in class integration, quality testing and support.
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling