Taiwanese PC cooling company Titan expanded its Dragonfly line of low-noise CPU coolers with two additions, the Dragonfly 3 (model: TTC-NC85TZ/RB) and Dragonfly 4 (TTC-NC95TZ/RB), pictured in that order. Both coolers are built in the aluminum fin tower-type form-factors, with heat pipes fanning out throughout the stacks, rather than passing through its edges. This ensures a more uniform heat transfer to the stack. The two use exposed copper heat pipes that make direct contact with the CPU.
Measuring 100 x 71.4 x 150 mm, the Dragonfly 3 uses three heat pipes, and a 95 mm PWM-controlled fan to ventilate its fin-stack. The fan has a wide speed range, spanning from 210 to 2,100 RPM, with noise levels as low as 5 dBA, and as high as 28.6 dBA. The Dragonfly 4, on the other hand, measures 120 x 71.4 x 160 mm, uses four heat pipes, and a larger 120 mm fan that spins at 150 to 1,500 RPM, with noise levels under 5 dBA at its lowest operational speed, and 28.6 dBA at its highest. Both coolers support modern CPU socket types, including LGA115x, LGA775, LGA1366, LGA2011, AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2, and FM2/FM1. The company didn't release pricing or availability information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand