Taiwanese PC cooling company Titan expanded its Dragonfly line of low-noise CPU coolers with two additions, the Dragonfly 3 (model: TTC-NC85TZ/RB) and Dragonfly 4 (TTC-NC95TZ/RB), pictured in that order. Both coolers are built in the aluminum fin tower-type form-factors, with heat pipes fanning out throughout the stacks, rather than passing through its edges. This ensures a more uniform heat transfer to the stack. The two use exposed copper heat pipes that make direct contact with the CPU.
Measuring 100 x 71.4 x 150 mm, the Dragonfly 3 uses three heat pipes, and a 95 mm PWM-controlled fan to ventilate its fin-stack. The fan has a wide speed range, spanning from 210 to 2,100 RPM, with noise levels as low as 5 dBA, and as high as 28.6 dBA. The Dragonfly 4, on the other hand, measures 120 x 71.4 x 160 mm, uses four heat pipes, and a larger 120 mm fan that spins at 150 to 1,500 RPM, with noise levels under 5 dBA at its lowest operational speed, and 28.6 dBA at its highest. Both coolers support modern CPU socket types, including LGA115x, LGA775, LGA1366, LGA2011, AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2, and FM2/FM1. The company didn't release pricing or availability information.
Latest News Posts
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications