Richmond, VA - May 23, 2013 - Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals, and Cruz tablets announces the immediate availability of custom desktops powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780. With 2,304 total cores and 3GB of GDDR5 memory, this bleeding-edge card offers Velocity Micro customers not only extreme performance, but improved thermals and acoustics and acoustics as well. The GTX 780 will be available on the Edge Z55, Raptor Z90, Raptor Signature Edition, and Overdrive PC BigBlock.GTX starting at $2,249.
"Since our first Editors' Choice award in 2002, we've seen PC hardware come a long way. NVIDIA has always led the way in that innovation," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "After spending a few days testing the GeForce GTX 780, all I can say is WOW - they've done it again. This is seriously fast hardware and a must have for enthusiasts."
The Kepler-based GeForce GTX 780 is designed to be fast and powerful, pairing perfectly with the ultra-performance hardware and superior quality of a Velocity Micro desktop. Key selling features and enhancements of this innovative graphics card include:
- 2,304 total cores - 50% more than its predecessor
- 3GB of GDDR5 memory
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology for greater customization and overclocking options
- GeForce Experience for one-click driver and settings optimization
- NVIDIA PhysX and TXAA for smooth, sharp graphics
- Improved thermals and acoustics to keep fan noise to a minimum
All Velocity Micro desktops are hand built and supported in the USA. To custom configure an award-winning desktop featuring a GeForce GTX 780 or any other home office, workstation, enthusiast, or gaming desktop, notebook, or All-in-one, visit VelocityMicro.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition