EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO, company's second product from the line of liquid nitrogen (LN2) evaporation coolers for competitive overclockers.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO is a high performance universal CPU liquid nitrogen evaporation cooler, the result of a joint venture between Petri 'SF3D' Korhonen, legendary overclocker and extreme evaporation cooler designer from Finland, and EK design & engineering team. The product is made of electrolytic grade nickel plated copper in order to provide the necessary mass to even out the temperature fluctuation. Excellent weight to surface area ratio ensures confident controll over temperatures. Precise and rapid response at any working temperature is what this product is all about - even when cooling the hottest CPUs on the market. Top extension is made from black anodized high quality aluminium alloy.
The key feature that makes Inflection Point EVO evaporation cooler stand out from the pack is the new, socket specific revolutionary mounting system enclosure, making it easier for beginners to dive into the world of extreme overclocking while the veterans will surely appreciate the even clamping force.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO key features:
- air-tight micro climate area inside the CPU evaporation cooler's hold-down enclosure
- perfect mount every time you install the evaporation cooler
- heating elements used to heat up the inside of the enclosure as well as the circuit board itself to keep the motherboard's VRM capacitors as warm as possible
- fast remount turn-around - it takes less than a minute to swap out a CPU - perfect for binning the best CPU
- improved contact surface fits Intel's concave IHS of the CPU pefectly thus further improving the performance of the unit
- less insulation needed than with any other solution on the market.
The product is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network and comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 149.95 euros incl. VAT. Each socket-specific mounting mechanism costs 39.95 euros incl. VAT. At the moment only Intel LGA-115x variant is readily available for purchase while LGA-2011- and AMD variant will follow by mid June.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015