EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO, company's second product from the line of liquid nitrogen (LN2) evaporation coolers for competitive overclockers.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO is a high performance universal CPU liquid nitrogen evaporation cooler, the result of a joint venture between Petri 'SF3D' Korhonen, legendary overclocker and extreme evaporation cooler designer from Finland, and EK design & engineering team. The product is made of electrolytic grade nickel plated copper in order to provide the necessary mass to even out the temperature fluctuation. Excellent weight to surface area ratio ensures confident controll over temperatures. Precise and rapid response at any working temperature is what this product is all about - even when cooling the hottest CPUs on the market. Top extension is made from black anodized high quality aluminium alloy.
The key feature that makes Inflection Point EVO evaporation cooler stand out from the pack is the new, socket specific revolutionary mounting system enclosure, making it easier for beginners to dive into the world of extreme overclocking while the veterans will surely appreciate the even clamping force.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO key features:
- air-tight micro climate area inside the CPU evaporation cooler's hold-down enclosure
- perfect mount every time you install the evaporation cooler
- heating elements used to heat up the inside of the enclosure as well as the circuit board itself to keep the motherboard's VRM capacitors as warm as possible
- fast remount turn-around - it takes less than a minute to swap out a CPU - perfect for binning the best CPU
- improved contact surface fits Intel's concave IHS of the CPU pefectly thus further improving the performance of the unit
- less insulation needed than with any other solution on the market.
The product is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network and comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 149.95 euros incl. VAT. Each socket-specific mounting mechanism costs 39.95 euros incl. VAT. At the moment only Intel LGA-115x variant is readily available for purchase while LGA-2011- and AMD variant will follow by mid June.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card