HP today announced the HP ENVY Rove20 mobile All-in-One PC, the company's first mobile All-in-One PC, which frees the desktop PC from the desk and allows families and friends to enjoy a shared entertainment experience with a built-in battery, unique design and advanced touch technology. HP also announced new consumer notebooks, all-in-one PCs and printers that give people more flexibility in how they access and share information. With affordable touch technology and new form factors, HP's new additions provide seamless integration of technology into customers' busy lives.
"Customers are looking for mobility and flexibility in their computing devices to give families new ways to bring generations together," said Ron Coughlin, senior vice president and general manager, Consumer PCs and Consumer Solutions, HP. "HP is evolving to meet our customers' needs by designing next-generation form factors, like the Rove mobile All-in-One PC, which will enable people to connect, share and create in ways they never imagined."
The desktop that leaves the desk behind
The HP ENVY Rove20 can easily move from upright to completely horizontal for a tabletop entertainment experience. Using advanced multitouch technology, multiple users can interact with games and more at the same time. Multiplayer games such as Electronic Arts' Monopoly, Fingertapps JigsWar Puzzle, Fingertapps Musical Instruments, and nsquared makewords are an ease to play when the PC is laid flat.
In addition to sharing games, families and friends can enjoy multimedia content on the 20-inch 1,600 x 900 IPS LED panel that enables wide viewing angles, rich colors and sharp graphics, while built-in Beats Audio offers crisp, clear sound. Powered by 4th generation Intel Core processors, Intel HD graphics and 10-point touch, the HP ENVY Rove20 packs power for productivity tasks and an immersive entertainment experience with the ease of touch interaction.
Additional information about the HP ENVY Rove20 is available on The Next Bench.
Affordable touch for every task
HP offers an intuitive Windows 8 touch experience at great value with new all-in-one PCs and powerful consumer notebooks that feature multitouch display technology. With products at a range of price points, touch has never been more accessible. Users will benefit from new design elements that enhance durability, usability and performance.
- The new HP Pavilion 20 TouchSmart All-in-One PC and the HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC offer a great user experience for the value-conscious consumer. The HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart features a 23-inch diagonal full HD display and an IPS panel with wide viewing angles for a stunning view of websites, videos and movies.
- The HP Pavilion 11 TouchSmart Notebook provides an excellent Windows 8 experience with 11.6-inch, 10-point capacitive touch screen, and is the most affordable HP touch-enabled notebook.
- The HP Pavilion 14 TouchSmart Sleekbook is the best-value touch-optimized HP Sleekbook, ideal for work or entertainment. Movies and gaming come alive powered by AMD A-series processors.
To enable hassle-free printing at home and on the go, HP also is introducing two new sleek, compact printers, the HP ENVY 4500 and 5530 e-All-in-Ones. Ideal for printing professional color photos and documents, the HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One and HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One offer mobile printing solutions via HP wireless direct and HP ePrint. This allows family members to print from virtually anywhere. Customers also can print photos, tickets, emails and more from their iPad, iPhone and iPod touch using AirPrint.
HP also introduced additional HP TouchSmart PCs and a selection of stylish, reliable notebook PCs that offer performance for everyday computing, at a reasonable price.
Enhanced solutions for an intuitive experience
- HP also announced a suite of exclusive solutions and services that enhance the Windows 8 experience and help users create, organize and print the content that matters.
- Box and HP will provide students and professionals with a cloud-based collaboration solution for storing, managing and accessing content from wherever the classroom or work takes them. HP ENVY and HP Spectre users will receive a 50GB Box account, valued at up to $19.99 per month. HP Pavilion users will receive a 25GB Box account, valued at up to $9.99 per month. The Box offer is valid in the Americas only.
- Customers can receive greater phone and online support, beyond the standard product limited warranty, for these and other new products with the new HP Care Pack. HP CarePack offers an easy-to-access suite of services including Accidental Damage Protection and HP LoJack to help consumers breathe easier when theft or accidental drops, spills and surges occur.
Pricing and availability
- The HP ENVY Rove20 will be available in July with pricing to be determined.
- The HP Pavilion 20 TouchSmart All-in-One PC will be available in the United States on June 26, with a starting price of $619.99.
- The HP Pavilion 23 TouchSmart All-in-One PC will be available in the United States on June 5, with a starting price of $749.99.
- The HP Pavilion 11 TouchSmart Notebook will be available in the United States on June 26, 2013 with a starting price of $399.
- The HP Pavilion 14 TouchSmart Sleekbook will be available in the United States on June 26, with a starting price of $479.99.
- The HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One will be available in the United States on June 17, with a starting price of $99.
- The HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One will be available in the United States on July 1, with a starting price of $129.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard