Taipei, Taiwan - 22th May 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, partners with Intel, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE and MSI for a G.SKILL Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013, Nangang Exhibition Center - Booth IO118. Please enjoy the event teaser:
G.SKILL aims to take the latest G.SKILL extreme performance DDR3 memory to a whole new level; sets to break numerous overclocking world records using the upcoming 4th Gen Intel Core unlocked processor and Z87 motherboards. Gathering the world's finest overclockers from around the globe including Australia, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States, G.SKILL is ready to claim "The world's fastest memory manufacturer" title once again.
Live stream broadcast & Instant Score Update
For those who aren't in Taipei for the biggest overclocking event this year, G.SKILL will be featuring a live stream video for worldwide audiences via G.SKILL website and Hwbot.org during Computex week. Hwbot.org will also be setting up a specific G.SKILL page for the professional overclockers to update their live benchmark results during event. Please refer to the following link:
Time: June 4th - 7th , 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Computex Taipei 2013, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Booth I0118
Latest News Posts
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi