Taipei, Taiwan - 22th May 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, partners with Intel, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE and MSI for a G.SKILL Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013, Nangang Exhibition Center - Booth IO118. Please enjoy the event teaser:
G.SKILL aims to take the latest G.SKILL extreme performance DDR3 memory to a whole new level; sets to break numerous overclocking world records using the upcoming 4th Gen Intel Core unlocked processor and Z87 motherboards. Gathering the world's finest overclockers from around the globe including Australia, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States, G.SKILL is ready to claim "The world's fastest memory manufacturer" title once again.
Live stream broadcast & Instant Score Update
For those who aren't in Taipei for the biggest overclocking event this year, G.SKILL will be featuring a live stream video for worldwide audiences via G.SKILL website and Hwbot.org during Computex week. Hwbot.org will also be setting up a specific G.SKILL page for the professional overclockers to update their live benchmark results during event. Please refer to the following link:
Time: June 4th - 7th , 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Computex Taipei 2013, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Booth I0118
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience