Taipei, Taiwan - 22th May 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, partners with Intel, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE and MSI for a G.SKILL Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013, Nangang Exhibition Center - Booth IO118. Please enjoy the event teaser:
G.SKILL aims to take the latest G.SKILL extreme performance DDR3 memory to a whole new level; sets to break numerous overclocking world records using the upcoming 4th Gen Intel Core unlocked processor and Z87 motherboards. Gathering the world's finest overclockers from around the globe including Australia, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States, G.SKILL is ready to claim "The world's fastest memory manufacturer" title once again.
Live stream broadcast & Instant Score Update
For those who aren't in Taipei for the biggest overclocking event this year, G.SKILL will be featuring a live stream video for worldwide audiences via G.SKILL website and Hwbot.org during Computex week. Hwbot.org will also be setting up a specific G.SKILL page for the professional overclockers to update their live benchmark results during event. Please refer to the following link:
Time: June 4th - 7th , 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Computex Taipei 2013, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Booth I0118
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines