Taipei, Taiwan - 22th May 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, partners with Intel, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE and MSI for a G.SKILL Official OC World Record Stage at Computex 2013, Nangang Exhibition Center - Booth IO118. Please enjoy the event teaser:
G.SKILL aims to take the latest G.SKILL extreme performance DDR3 memory to a whole new level; sets to break numerous overclocking world records using the upcoming 4th Gen Intel Core unlocked processor and Z87 motherboards. Gathering the world's finest overclockers from around the globe including Australia, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United States, G.SKILL is ready to claim "The world's fastest memory manufacturer" title once again.
Live stream broadcast & Instant Score Update
For those who aren't in Taipei for the biggest overclocking event this year, G.SKILL will be featuring a live stream video for worldwide audiences via G.SKILL website and Hwbot.org during Computex week. Hwbot.org will also be setting up a specific G.SKILL page for the professional overclockers to update their live benchmark results during event. Please refer to the following link:
Time: June 4th - 7th , 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Computex Taipei 2013, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Booth I0118
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni