May 22, 2013, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, will be at COMPUTEX 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 4 to June 8, 2013. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth (#J1209 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get a hands-on preview of the new products before they enter the market later this year.
Plethora of New Cases
Get a hands-on experience with Lian Li's new cases as they are unveiled. With traditional and unconventional cases ranging from Mini-ITX to XL-ATX, visitors to Lian Li's booth are sure to be impressed. Additionally, Lian Li will be showing off the PC-TU100 briefcase chassis and the curve shaped PC-Q30.
Train Case Makes Its Way to COMPUTEX
This year at Computex, Lian Li will be bringing back the train chassis PC-CK101. The eye-catching PC-CK101 resembles a traditional steam engine train and will be at the Lian Li booth.
See and Touch All Models
In addition to these highlighted products Lian Li will be displaying its current line of mini, mid, and full tower elegant brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017