May 22, 2013, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, will be at COMPUTEX 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 4 to June 8, 2013. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth (#J1209 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get a hands-on preview of the new products before they enter the market later this year.
Plethora of New Cases
Get a hands-on experience with Lian Li's new cases as they are unveiled. With traditional and unconventional cases ranging from Mini-ITX to XL-ATX, visitors to Lian Li's booth are sure to be impressed. Additionally, Lian Li will be showing off the PC-TU100 briefcase chassis and the curve shaped PC-Q30.
Train Case Makes Its Way to COMPUTEX
This year at Computex, Lian Li will be bringing back the train chassis PC-CK101. The eye-catching PC-CK101 resembles a traditional steam engine train and will be at the Lian Li booth.
See and Touch All Models
In addition to these highlighted products Lian Li will be displaying its current line of mini, mid, and full tower elegant brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset