May 22, 2013, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, will be at COMPUTEX 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 4 to June 8, 2013. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth (#J1209 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get a hands-on preview of the new products before they enter the market later this year.
Plethora of New Cases
Get a hands-on experience with Lian Li's new cases as they are unveiled. With traditional and unconventional cases ranging from Mini-ITX to XL-ATX, visitors to Lian Li's booth are sure to be impressed. Additionally, Lian Li will be showing off the PC-TU100 briefcase chassis and the curve shaped PC-Q30.
Train Case Makes Its Way to COMPUTEX
This year at Computex, Lian Li will be bringing back the train chassis PC-CK101. The eye-catching PC-CK101 resembles a traditional steam engine train and will be at the Lian Li booth.
See and Touch All Models
In addition to these highlighted products Lian Li will be displaying its current line of mini, mid, and full tower elegant brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni