May 22, 2013, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, will be at COMPUTEX 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 4 to June 8, 2013. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth (#J1209 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F) and get a hands-on preview of the new products before they enter the market later this year.
Plethora of New Cases
Get a hands-on experience with Lian Li's new cases as they are unveiled. With traditional and unconventional cases ranging from Mini-ITX to XL-ATX, visitors to Lian Li's booth are sure to be impressed. Additionally, Lian Li will be showing off the PC-TU100 briefcase chassis and the curve shaped PC-Q30.
Train Case Makes Its Way to COMPUTEX
This year at Computex, Lian Li will be bringing back the train chassis PC-CK101. The eye-catching PC-CK101 resembles a traditional steam engine train and will be at the Lian Li booth.
See and Touch All Models
In addition to these highlighted products Lian Li will be displaying its current line of mini, mid, and full tower elegant brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines