Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of desktop CPU coolers, Notebook coolers, VGA coolers and DC case fans, has announced the third member of the MULTICORE notebook cooler family?MULTICORE X8. Sporting a large, high quality aluminum panel and 4 x10cm fans, this notebook cooler is able to cool down your notebook for better performance and safety.
The contact area has been specially designed with 4 separate aluminum 'zones' allowing the four fans to blow into four different regions under the notebook. This innovative design makes full use of the dissipation area, and also covers the various hot-spots of your notebook. Also included is a fan control knob allowing fan combinations to be turned on or off: all fans on, 2 upper fans on, 2 lower fans on, all fans off, which offers a balance between cooling performance and noise level.
Ergonomic Design for Health and Convenience
With two foldable supporting feet, the MULTICORE X8 is able to provide the user with 2 viewing angles to help ensure a healthy viewing position whether typing an email or watching a YouTube video. In addition, there are 2 included USB ports for expanding the notebook's usable connectivity.
Deep Cool Multi Core X8 Notebook Cooler Features:
- Built-in four fans provide massive airflow to cool the whole notebook base with no blind area.
- The creative Multi-Core Control Technology enables users to apply 4 different fan-working statuses: 4 fans on / 2 upper fans on / 2 downside fans on / 4 fans off.
- Ergonomic design with 2 viewing angles available for the most comfort in use.
- Four aluminum panels with Vertical Airflow Design pushes air into four different directions for superb cooling performance.
- 2 USB ports allow users to connect their personal USB devices
Latest News Posts
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- The US has released the al-Qaeda application form for digital reading
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling