Here are some of the first pictures of SilverStone's upcoming flagship chassis, the Raven RV04. Its styling is clearly evolutionary to the Raven RV03, with no chrome highlights, and a more curvy, "concave" front. The biggest change is on the inside, while the RV03 features a 90-degree clockwise-tilted motherboard tray, the RV04 uses an upside-down BTX-esque motherboard tray. Perhaps the new trend of detachable drive-bays to make room for long graphics cards caught up with SilverStone. The case supports ATX, E-ATX, and SSI-CEB motherboard form-factors.
The Raven RV04 features two 5.25-inch drive bays, seven internal 3.5-inch ones, of which two feature back-planes to enable hot-swapping; and four 2.5-inch bays. It features room for CPU coolers as tall as 165 mm, PSUs as long as 180 mm, and add-on cards as long as 337 mm, and as tall as 170 mm. Its front-panel includes two USB 3.0 ports (standard header), and audio jacks. Ventilation includes two gargantuan 180 mm front intake fans (up to 1200 RPM, up to 34 dBA), and a 120 mm rear fan. Measuring 219mm (W) x 581mm (H) x 497mm (D), the RV04 weighs about 11 kg. It's largely made of SECC steel and ABS plastic. It's available in two variants, one with the opaque side-panel (SST-RV04B), and one with an acrylic window (SST-RV04B-W). Pricing and availability will be announced on May 11.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines