Here are some of the first pictures of SilverStone's upcoming flagship chassis, the Raven RV04. Its styling is clearly evolutionary to the Raven RV03, with no chrome highlights, and a more curvy, "concave" front. The biggest change is on the inside, while the RV03 features a 90-degree clockwise-tilted motherboard tray, the RV04 uses an upside-down BTX-esque motherboard tray. Perhaps the new trend of detachable drive-bays to make room for long graphics cards caught up with SilverStone. The case supports ATX, E-ATX, and SSI-CEB motherboard form-factors.
The Raven RV04 features two 5.25-inch drive bays, seven internal 3.5-inch ones, of which two feature back-planes to enable hot-swapping; and four 2.5-inch bays. It features room for CPU coolers as tall as 165 mm, PSUs as long as 180 mm, and add-on cards as long as 337 mm, and as tall as 170 mm. Its front-panel includes two USB 3.0 ports (standard header), and audio jacks. Ventilation includes two gargantuan 180 mm front intake fans (up to 1200 RPM, up to 34 dBA), and a 120 mm rear fan. Measuring 219mm (W) x 581mm (H) x 497mm (D), the RV04 weighs about 11 kg. It's largely made of SECC steel and ABS plastic. It's available in two variants, one with the opaque side-panel (SST-RV04B), and one with an acrylic window (SST-RV04B-W). Pricing and availability will be announced on May 11.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Music and Video apps for Windows 10 drop Xbox branding
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi