Here are some of the first pictures of SilverStone's upcoming flagship chassis, the Raven RV04. Its styling is clearly evolutionary to the Raven RV03, with no chrome highlights, and a more curvy, "concave" front. The biggest change is on the inside, while the RV03 features a 90-degree clockwise-tilted motherboard tray, the RV04 uses an upside-down BTX-esque motherboard tray. Perhaps the new trend of detachable drive-bays to make room for long graphics cards caught up with SilverStone. The case supports ATX, E-ATX, and SSI-CEB motherboard form-factors.
The Raven RV04 features two 5.25-inch drive bays, seven internal 3.5-inch ones, of which two feature back-planes to enable hot-swapping; and four 2.5-inch bays. It features room for CPU coolers as tall as 165 mm, PSUs as long as 180 mm, and add-on cards as long as 337 mm, and as tall as 170 mm. Its front-panel includes two USB 3.0 ports (standard header), and audio jacks. Ventilation includes two gargantuan 180 mm front intake fans (up to 1200 RPM, up to 34 dBA), and a 120 mm rear fan. Measuring 219mm (W) x 581mm (H) x 497mm (D), the RV04 weighs about 11 kg. It's largely made of SECC steel and ABS plastic. It's available in two variants, one with the opaque side-panel (SST-RV04B), and one with an acrylic window (SST-RV04B-W). Pricing and availability will be announced on May 11.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' breaks through $15 million prize pool
- Windows 10 launches on July 29, but you'll probably have to wait
- Next Car Game sees downgraded graphics with its latest update
- Gamers claim Elite: Dangerous graphics have been watered down
- Sony's latest PS4 uses up to 18% less power, also weighs less
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors