Here are some of the first pictures of SilverStone's upcoming flagship chassis, the Raven RV04. Its styling is clearly evolutionary to the Raven RV03, with no chrome highlights, and a more curvy, "concave" front. The biggest change is on the inside, while the RV03 features a 90-degree clockwise-tilted motherboard tray, the RV04 uses an upside-down BTX-esque motherboard tray. Perhaps the new trend of detachable drive-bays to make room for long graphics cards caught up with SilverStone. The case supports ATX, E-ATX, and SSI-CEB motherboard form-factors.
The Raven RV04 features two 5.25-inch drive bays, seven internal 3.5-inch ones, of which two feature back-planes to enable hot-swapping; and four 2.5-inch bays. It features room for CPU coolers as tall as 165 mm, PSUs as long as 180 mm, and add-on cards as long as 337 mm, and as tall as 170 mm. Its front-panel includes two USB 3.0 ports (standard header), and audio jacks. Ventilation includes two gargantuan 180 mm front intake fans (up to 1200 RPM, up to 34 dBA), and a 120 mm rear fan. Measuring 219mm (W) x 581mm (H) x 497mm (D), the RV04 weighs about 11 kg. It's largely made of SECC steel and ABS plastic. It's available in two variants, one with the opaque side-panel (SST-RV04B), and one with an acrylic window (SST-RV04B-W). Pricing and availability will be announced on May 11.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage