Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today unveils the new generation of Xpower DDR3 Overclocking series memory module. Built in a special-made metallic heat sink, the new Xpower DDR3 is able to provide a better cooling solution and increase the heat dissipation area, maintaining a powerful speed and stability to meet the needs of overclocking enthusiasts and hardcore gamers.
Silicon Power new Xpower DDR3 Overclocking series are available in various duel channel kits in DDR3-1600, 1866, 2133, and 2400 MHz variants, reaching the high capacity from 8 GB (4 GBx2) to 16 GB (8 GBx2). Compatible with Intel Core Gen 3 and the latest Z77 platform, Xpower Overclocking series can maximize the transfer speed, unleashing the extreme system performance to the next level.
Silicon Power's Xpower DDR3 Overclocking series are 100% tested for dual channel operation. These are high performance Overclocking memory modules with stability and compatibility guaranteed. The large memory capacity and enhanced cooling solution is ideal for photo and video editing, hardcore gaming necessities, as well as system upgrade desires. For more information, please visit SP/Silicon Power website: http://www.silicon-power.com.
- Memory module type: Xpower DDR3 Memory
- Pins: 240Pin UDIMM without ECC
- Speed: DDR3-1600 / 1866 / 2133 / 2400
- CAS Latency: 9 (1600/1866) / 11 (2133/2400)
- Capacity: 8 GB (4 GBx2) / 16 GB (8 GBx2)
- DRAM Chip spec.: 4 Gb (512Mx8bit) (Single Chip Density)
- Operating voltage: 1.65 V
- Support Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Lifetime warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20