DisplayLink, the leading provider of USB Graphics technology, today launched its latest software driver extending USB Graphics support for Mac OSX platforms. Following strong feedback from DisplayLink MAC OSX demonstrations at CES 2013, the company today announced availability of the latest V2.0 DisplayLink Mac driver supporting up to 4 simultaneous displays over monitors and docking stations enabled by the company's award winning chips and software technology.
"We're excited to be launching the new Mac V2.0 driver," said John Cummins, Vice President Sales and Marketing, "We've experienced a growing demand from the Mac community and witnessed an increase in Mac users both in consumer and enterprise markets globally, and invested heavily to bring our Mac support forwards."
The new Mac driver is available as a software upgrade and completely backward compatible with DisplayLink's previous silicon solutions, allowing existing users to reap the productivity and connectivity benefits of USB Graphics over both USB2.0 and USB 3.0 connections.
The new DisplayLink Version 2.0 driver for Mac OSX is available for download immediately via the DisplayLink website.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform