DisplayLink, the leading provider of USB Graphics technology, today launched its latest software driver extending USB Graphics support for Mac OSX platforms. Following strong feedback from DisplayLink MAC OSX demonstrations at CES 2013, the company today announced availability of the latest V2.0 DisplayLink Mac driver supporting up to 4 simultaneous displays over monitors and docking stations enabled by the company's award winning chips and software technology.
"We're excited to be launching the new Mac V2.0 driver," said John Cummins, Vice President Sales and Marketing, "We've experienced a growing demand from the Mac community and witnessed an increase in Mac users both in consumer and enterprise markets globally, and invested heavily to bring our Mac support forwards."
The new Mac driver is available as a software upgrade and completely backward compatible with DisplayLink's previous silicon solutions, allowing existing users to reap the productivity and connectivity benefits of USB Graphics over both USB2.0 and USB 3.0 connections.
The new DisplayLink Version 2.0 driver for Mac OSX is available for download immediately via the DisplayLink website.
Latest News Posts
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams