AMD today launched the AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory and Radeon RAMDisk 4.1. AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory is the only memory on the market that offers both XMP and AMP memory profiles in one package, enabling ultimate ease in overclocking on both platforms.
AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory will ship with a free AMD Radeon RAMDisk 64 GB, which features enhanced load-and-save functionality. When paired with an AMD A10 Series APU, AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory will improve frames-per-second (FPS) by up to 22 percent. Gamer Series Memory is part of AMD's Unified Gaming Strategy initiative that places AMD technology at the heart of digital gaming and plays a critical role that enables top performance, an outstanding experience and maximum value for PC gamers everywhere.
"AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory is armed with features designed to outperform the competition on any task," said Roman Kyrychynskyi, product director, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. "Designed with multi-platform compatibility in mind, the AMD Radeon RG2133 brings cutting-edge technology, as well as uncompromising quality and compatibility for PC gamers."
The newly introduced Gamer Series Memory is composed of high quality components that help deliver top memory performance and reliability. With Dataram, AMD's memory manufacturing partner, AMD is proud to introduce Gamer Series to its product line up as well as the improved performance of AMD Radeon RAMDisk that allows gaming enthusiasts to load their favorite games significantly faster, saving time and eliminating frustrations.
"AMD and Dataram have worked together to significantly enhance the dynamic background load-and-save feature in order to create a seamless, non-volatile RAMDisk experience," said Jason Caulkins, CTO, Dataram. "This underscores AMD and Dataram's continued dedication to delivering the highest-performing memory products for PC enthusiasts."
Features and Benefits of AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory
- Support for XMP and AMP Technology: Designed and tested to ensure compatibility across multiple platforms.
- Suitable for Everyone: Great fit for casual to hardcore gamers and everyone in between.
- Unbeatable Value: Comes with free Radeon RAMDisk 64 GB with enhanced load-and-save as well as lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Stay Cool: Features high-grade aluminum heat shield for enhanced heat dissipation.
AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory is available in the USA in early May 2013 through our launch partner, Newegg.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity