AMD today launched the AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory and Radeon RAMDisk 4.1. AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory is the only memory on the market that offers both XMP and AMP memory profiles in one package, enabling ultimate ease in overclocking on both platforms.
AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory will ship with a free AMD Radeon RAMDisk 64 GB, which features enhanced load-and-save functionality. When paired with an AMD A10 Series APU, AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory will improve frames-per-second (FPS) by up to 22 percent. Gamer Series Memory is part of AMD's Unified Gaming Strategy initiative that places AMD technology at the heart of digital gaming and plays a critical role that enables top performance, an outstanding experience and maximum value for PC gamers everywhere.
"AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory is armed with features designed to outperform the competition on any task," said Roman Kyrychynskyi, product director, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. "Designed with multi-platform compatibility in mind, the AMD Radeon RG2133 brings cutting-edge technology, as well as uncompromising quality and compatibility for PC gamers."
The newly introduced Gamer Series Memory is composed of high quality components that help deliver top memory performance and reliability. With Dataram, AMD's memory manufacturing partner, AMD is proud to introduce Gamer Series to its product line up as well as the improved performance of AMD Radeon RAMDisk that allows gaming enthusiasts to load their favorite games significantly faster, saving time and eliminating frustrations.
"AMD and Dataram have worked together to significantly enhance the dynamic background load-and-save feature in order to create a seamless, non-volatile RAMDisk experience," said Jason Caulkins, CTO, Dataram. "This underscores AMD and Dataram's continued dedication to delivering the highest-performing memory products for PC enthusiasts."
Features and Benefits of AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory
- Support for XMP and AMP Technology: Designed and tested to ensure compatibility across multiple platforms.
- Suitable for Everyone: Great fit for casual to hardcore gamers and everyone in between.
- Unbeatable Value: Comes with free Radeon RAMDisk 64 GB with enhanced load-and-save as well as lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Stay Cool: Features high-grade aluminum heat shield for enhanced heat dissipation.
AMD Radeon RG2133 Gamer Series Memory is available in the USA in early May 2013 through our launch partner, Newegg.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis