Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, adds 256GB model to expanding FX USB3.0 flash drives series today. This addition will join existing 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB models.
With its advanced reliability and spacious capacity, the FX 256 GB USB Flash Drive gives user easy and fast way to transfer and back-up large files. MX-FX models are compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications and are optimized for newer PCs with USB 3.0 ports. The extensive compatibility testing ensures complete compatibility with ASUS mainboards and notebooks, offering consumers full USB 3.0 usability.
MX-FX 256 GB is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for efficient data transfer rates. The MX-FX 256 GB flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 300 MB/s read and 185 MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (78 x 27 x 9.3mm). Mach Xtreme FX flash drives come also in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB flavors.
MX-FX Series USB 3.0 256 GB at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- MLC NAND flash technology
- Max. Read Performance up to 300 MB/s (256GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 185 MB/s (256GB)
- Shock- and vibration-resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 78 mm x 27.0 mm x 9.3 mm
- Capacity: 256 GB (MXUB3MFX-256G)
- Warranty: 3 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- Samsung's new M.2 NVMe PCIe-based SSD capable of 2.2GB/sec reads
- Local piracy rates heavily influence Netflix's pricing in the region
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives