Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, adds 256GB model to expanding FX USB3.0 flash drives series today. This addition will join existing 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB models.
With its advanced reliability and spacious capacity, the FX 256 GB USB Flash Drive gives user easy and fast way to transfer and back-up large files. MX-FX models are compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications and are optimized for newer PCs with USB 3.0 ports. The extensive compatibility testing ensures complete compatibility with ASUS mainboards and notebooks, offering consumers full USB 3.0 usability.
MX-FX 256 GB is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for efficient data transfer rates. The MX-FX 256 GB flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 300 MB/s read and 185 MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (78 x 27 x 9.3mm). Mach Xtreme FX flash drives come also in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB flavors.
MX-FX Series USB 3.0 256 GB at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- MLC NAND flash technology
- Max. Read Performance up to 300 MB/s (256GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 185 MB/s (256GB)
- Shock- and vibration-resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 78 mm x 27.0 mm x 9.3 mm
- Capacity: 256 GB (MXUB3MFX-256G)
- Warranty: 3 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4