Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, adds 256GB model to expanding FX USB3.0 flash drives series today. This addition will join existing 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB models.
With its advanced reliability and spacious capacity, the FX 256 GB USB Flash Drive gives user easy and fast way to transfer and back-up large files. MX-FX models are compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications and are optimized for newer PCs with USB 3.0 ports. The extensive compatibility testing ensures complete compatibility with ASUS mainboards and notebooks, offering consumers full USB 3.0 usability.
MX-FX 256 GB is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for efficient data transfer rates. The MX-FX 256 GB flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 300 MB/s read and 185 MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (78 x 27 x 9.3mm). Mach Xtreme FX flash drives come also in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB flavors.
MX-FX Series USB 3.0 256 GB at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- MLC NAND flash technology
- Max. Read Performance up to 300 MB/s (256GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 185 MB/s (256GB)
- Shock- and vibration-resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 78 mm x 27.0 mm x 9.3 mm
- Capacity: 256 GB (MXUB3MFX-256G)
- Warranty: 3 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz