Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, adds 256GB model to expanding FX USB3.0 flash drives series today. This addition will join existing 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB models.
With its advanced reliability and spacious capacity, the FX 256 GB USB Flash Drive gives user easy and fast way to transfer and back-up large files. MX-FX models are compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications and are optimized for newer PCs with USB 3.0 ports. The extensive compatibility testing ensures complete compatibility with ASUS mainboards and notebooks, offering consumers full USB 3.0 usability.
MX-FX 256 GB is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for efficient data transfer rates. The MX-FX 256 GB flash drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 300 MB/s read and 185 MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (78 x 27 x 9.3mm). Mach Xtreme FX flash drives come also in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB flavors.
MX-FX Series USB 3.0 256 GB at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- MLC NAND flash technology
- Max. Read Performance up to 300 MB/s (256GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 185 MB/s (256GB)
- Shock- and vibration-resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 78 mm x 27.0 mm x 9.3 mm
- Capacity: 256 GB (MXUB3MFX-256G)
- Warranty: 3 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications