PNY Technologies, Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leaders in Memory and Flash products, announced its authorized HP portable hard drive p2050/p2100 to take care of your portable data storage requirements. It sports a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port that supports speeds up to 4x faster than USB 2.0, thus saving you a lot of time while transferring data. Of course, the drive is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and can therefore be used with older computers. With a single USB port, it doesn't require a separate power cable, thus saving you the trouble of carrying along a power adapter.
The drive has a unique book-style design that lends it elegance and it won't look out of place if you stack several on top of each other in a bookshelf. The casing is made of durable aluminum and has a nice brushed finish. The slim drive is light and portable. Encased within is a 2.5" hard drive, usually found inside laptops, running at 5400 RPM. Available capacities are 500 GB and 1 TB, thus providing ample storage space for your data.
You don't need to buy backup software separately because the drive comes with HP Simple Save that is sufficient to take care of all your backup tasks and even organizes them according to document types. Available in silver, black, blue and red colors, the HP p2050/p2100 comes with 2 years limited warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition