Fremont, California - May 2, 2013 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components, today announced two new solid-state drive (SSD) related products. The first, the SSD & Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit, enables users to easily duplicate and transfer data between drives. The kit, which includes a cable and software, is ideal for users upgrading from traditional hard disk drives (HDD) to faster, more rugged Corsair SSDs. In addition, the company announced the Corsair SSD Toolbox, a free software utility which enables users to configure, optimize and monitor their Corsair SSDs.
SSD & Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit
The SSD & Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit enables users to move data between a hard drive and SSD by simply selecting the source drive and destination drives and then clicking a button. Designed for users migrating their data to newly installed SSDs, the kit includes data migration software, a USB-to-SATA cable, and Quick Start Guide. The cable supports USB 3.0 and 2.0 delivering transfer rates up to 180MB/s with USB 3.0 ports, 4 times faster than USB 2.0.
The SSD & Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit features:
- Support for Corsair SSDs and SATA notebook hard drives
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and OS X
- Includes data migration software, USB-to-SATA cable, and Quick Start Guide
- 3 year warranty
Corsair SSD Toolbox
The Corsair SSD Toolbox software helps Corsair SSD owners to install, configure, optimize, and monitor the health of their drives. The Windows compatible software is available as a free download from the Downloads tab of SSD product pages on http://www.corsair.com.
The Corsair SSD Toolbox features:
- Drive Information - Displays model, size, firmware, serial number, and other key drive data. Also updates SSD firmware.
- Over-provisioning - Allows allocation of SSD space to enhance endurance and performance
- SMART Status - Displays Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology status of drives
- Secure Wipe - Securely erases data from drives
- Optimize - Allows scheduling of TRIM command to optimize SSD performance
- Clone - Copies entire contents of one drive to another (coming in a future update)
To learn more about Corsair SSDs, please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards