EK Water Blocks, premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the last two missing variants of the new, Clean CSQ design EK-Supremacy flagship performance universal CPU water block. Again the two newcomes offer same great performance in a refreshed new outfit! These long awaited newcomes are the direct result of EK Thinkcell - collaboration between water cooling community and EK Water Blocks.
EK-Supremacy is a result of round clock development, years of experience and rigorous testing. As a new EK flagship this product again combines top hydraulic and thermal performance. It is an universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets and comes with an universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time. EK-Supremacy is truly the best product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
EK-Supremacy is a successor of the legendary EK-Supreme HF water block launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better hydraulic performance: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2C lower CPU temperatures compared to EK-Supreme HF
The EK-Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy.
EK-Supremacy is also the first CPU water block on the market which has been optimized for every modern CPU platform independently with the use of different type of jet plates to ensure the best contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS). These jet plates of different shape and thickness are enclosed with the product.
Please note that these products will not replace the original EK-Supremacy series water blocks which will remain in production. EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Full Nickel is readily available for purchase (MSRP 86,95 euros incl. VAT) through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. The Full Copper variant will be available for purchase on May 6th 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition