(Oldenburg, Germany - April 24, 2013) With Ashampoo Photo Commander 11, German software manufacturer Ashampoo releases a comprehensive yet affordable image editor and processor that offers a myriad of new features over its predecessor. This includes the useful new backup function that creates image backups and restores your images to their original states with a single click - fully automatically. Ashampoo Photo Commander has become ever more popular largely due its easy handling despite the huge set of features. "We were able to include many improvements in Ashampoo Photo Commander 11. It truly does an outstanding job at organizing, presenting and sharing your photos." says chief product developer Nikolaus Brennig.
- New: Ashampoo Photo Commander 11
- Windows image editor to organize, present and share photos
- New: Photo backups, a fully-automated backup mechanism to preserve and restore previous image states
- New: MiniMap, to quickly scroll within large images through mouse dragging
- New: Live-Preview for image effects
- New: Import MPO/JPS 3D images
- New: Effect Pen, to draw effects into images with pixel precision
- Price: $49.99 ($19.99 for owners of a previous version)
- Link: http://www.photocommander.com
Versatile and powerful
Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 is the all-in-one editing solution for your photo collection. It covers the following areas:
1. Manage and organize
Sort, move, copy and rename large photo collections in a flash. Use tags to add keywords and other additional information to your image files and batch-convert/rename/redate any number of photos at once. Huge image archives frequently contain duplicate files. Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 can safely filter out duplicate photos. Moreover, the program now supports Adobe XMP metadata and 3D photos in MPO/JPS formats.
2. Edit and improve
Multiple useful tools to edit and optimize images are located under Quick-Fix. Adjust contrast/color/skin settings, crop files (rectangle and freehand), straighten images, remove red eyes, use the repair pen to remove scratches, apply various effects, rotate and mirror your photos or use the many other tools - Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 handles every task with ease. Use the new auto-detect feature to remove scratches and other image elements or add your own objects such as texts, arrows and callouts. Version 11 now also features an effect pen that enables you to apply individual effects with pixel precision. This includes effects such as Sharpen/Unsharpen, Blur, Bulge, Tilt-Shift, Tiles and Frame.
3. Create and share
The third major program component features tools to creatively present your photos, e.g. as collages, and share them with friends and family. Select from various templates and create web photo albums, calendars, collages, panoramas, photo mixes and slideshows. Share your work in just a few clicks via email or upload them to Facebook, Picasa or Youtube.
Better than ever with dozens of new features in multiple program areas Ashampoo Photo Commander has become synonymous with powerful image editing and easy handling for various fields of application - at an affordable price. Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 is available for $49.99 at http://www.photocommander.com. Owners of a previous version may purchase the upgrade for $19.99.
Please download the trial version of Ashampoo Photo Commander 11 here:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design