EK Water Blocks, premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is working on a new water block for the latest, most powerful gaming pgrahics card in the world - the AMD Radeon HD 7990, codenamed Malta.
The upcoming EK-FC7990 SE water block will directly cool both GPU, RAM as well as VRMs (voltage regulation module) as water will flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC7990 SE water block will also features a very high flow design therefore it could easily be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The water block, which will come in all four versions (Copper Plexi, Copper Acetal, Nickel Plexi, Nickel Acetal) will be available for purchase through EK Webshop & Partner Reseller Network by early May 2013. Exact date of availability will be announced via our social media websites.
In the mean time we are pleased to announce our EK-FCS10000 full-cover water block, originally designed for AMD FirePro S10000 server graphics card, is compatible with the new AMD Radeon HD 7990 Malta graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- Google teams up with Johnson & Johnson to research surgical robots
- Data breaches lead to increased prevalence of e-file tax fraud
- Monolith Software says Xenoblade Chronicles 3D pushes mobile RPGs
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi