April 24, 2013, 12:00 A.M. EST, Miami, FL - ORIGINPC announces the launch of the new AMD Radeon HD 7990 dual GPU graphics card on their award-winning desktops for gamers, artists, professionals and hardware enthusiasts. Powered by AMD's Graphics Core Next Architecture, the AMD Radeon HD 7990 features an astounding 8.6 billion transistors, 4,096 stream processors, 6GB DDR5 memory and up to 8.2 teraflops of computing power. With support for ULTRA HD 4k gaming, 6 displays per card and its record-breaking benchmark performance, the AMD Radeon HD 7990 provides the best gaming experience to date that can now be enjoyed on all ORIGIN desktop systems. ORIGIN PC is also offering AMD's brand new gaming bundle that features 8 of the most popular AAA titles with the purchase of a single AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics card.
The AMD Radeon HD 7990 is available now on all GENESIS full-tower desktops, MILLENNIUM mid-tower desktops, and CHRONOS small-form-factor desktop systems.
The new AMD Radeon HD 7990 Graphics Card features:
- 4096 Stream Processors With 6GB GDDR5 Memory
- Professional ORIGIN PC GPU Overclocking
- AMD Crossfire Technology for up to Quad GPUs
- Triple Ultra-Quiet Axial Fans With a Full Card-Sized Heat Sink To Disperse Heat
- AMD Eyefinity Technology supporting up to 6 displays per card
Quote From ORIGIN PC
"ORIGIN PC customers are always craving the latest technology and we are delighted to launch the world's fastest graphics card on our line of award-winning desktops." says Kevin Wasielewski, CEO/Co-Founder of ORIGIN PC. "The performance of the 7990 enhances the way you experience games with Ultra HD gaming support that brings extremely highly detailed world's to life on your ORIGIN PC."
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop