April 24, 2013, 12:00 A.M. EST, Miami, FL - ORIGINPC announces the launch of the new AMD Radeon HD 7990 dual GPU graphics card on their award-winning desktops for gamers, artists, professionals and hardware enthusiasts. Powered by AMD's Graphics Core Next Architecture, the AMD Radeon HD 7990 features an astounding 8.6 billion transistors, 4,096 stream processors, 6GB DDR5 memory and up to 8.2 teraflops of computing power. With support for ULTRA HD 4k gaming, 6 displays per card and its record-breaking benchmark performance, the AMD Radeon HD 7990 provides the best gaming experience to date that can now be enjoyed on all ORIGIN desktop systems. ORIGIN PC is also offering AMD's brand new gaming bundle that features 8 of the most popular AAA titles with the purchase of a single AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics card.
The AMD Radeon HD 7990 is available now on all GENESIS full-tower desktops, MILLENNIUM mid-tower desktops, and CHRONOS small-form-factor desktop systems.
The new AMD Radeon HD 7990 Graphics Card features:
- 4096 Stream Processors With 6GB GDDR5 Memory
- Professional ORIGIN PC GPU Overclocking
- AMD Crossfire Technology for up to Quad GPUs
- Triple Ultra-Quiet Axial Fans With a Full Card-Sized Heat Sink To Disperse Heat
- AMD Eyefinity Technology supporting up to 6 displays per card
Quote From ORIGIN PC
"ORIGIN PC customers are always craving the latest technology and we are delighted to launch the world's fastest graphics card on our line of award-winning desktops." says Kevin Wasielewski, CEO/Co-Founder of ORIGIN PC. "The performance of the 7990 enhances the way you experience games with Ultra HD gaming support that brings extremely highly detailed world's to life on your ORIGIN PC."
Latest News Posts
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition