CITY of INDUSTRY, CA (April 19, 2013) - TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, has delivered a series of gigabit Ethernet switches that break new ground for price and performance for any business looking to upgrade their LAN.
TP-LINK's Jetstream 24-Port (TL-SG5428, MSRP $349.99) and Jetstream 24-Port PoE (TL-SG3424P, MSRP $499.99) L2 managed switches are some of the most cost-effective solutions on the market today for small and medium businesses. These gigabit access layer switches offer rich management capabilities, strict security policies and reliable performance. Both deliver maximum throughput to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network. They also feature 4 Gigabit SFP slots to give users greater network flexibility.
These L2 Managed Switches allow an office infrastructure to provide Ethernet connection to computers. With the PoE functionality, the TL-SG3424P is an efficient and cost-effective choice for small business networks to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE supported devices. It eliminates cable clutter by using the existing power lines to transfer both power and data.
TP-LINK's answer to affordable green technology is its unmanaged switch (TL-SG1008PE, product available in late Q2). With 8-ports and PoE technology it provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet cable while consuming just 124W (up to 30W per port) to make it up to 75% more energy efficient than like switches.
The combination of performance, features, energy-saving capabilities and attractive price make the cost per port for gigabit switching affordable for SMBs who need to resolve network traffic bottleneck, use more ports on the network than a traditional router has available, and tap the maximum amount of speed their network can pump out. The TP-LINK JetStream switches are priced up to 66% less than like devices (based on a comparison of switches sold at Amazon.com).
TP-LINK Jetstream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch with 4 SFP Slots (TL-SG3424P) Highlights:
- ACL, 802.1X Authentication, Port Security, IP Filtering, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard and DoS Defend provide robust security strategy
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping to so voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
- SNMP, RMON, WEB/CLI/Telnet Log-in bring abundant management policies and faster set-up and configuration with less downtime
TP-LINK 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE (TL-SG1008PE) Highlights:
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power output by up to 75%
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
A five-year warranty is offered for all TP-LINK business class products.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition