CITY of INDUSTRY, CA (April 19, 2013) - TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, has delivered a series of gigabit Ethernet switches that break new ground for price and performance for any business looking to upgrade their LAN.
TP-LINK's Jetstream 24-Port (TL-SG5428, MSRP $349.99) and Jetstream 24-Port PoE (TL-SG3424P, MSRP $499.99) L2 managed switches are some of the most cost-effective solutions on the market today for small and medium businesses. These gigabit access layer switches offer rich management capabilities, strict security policies and reliable performance. Both deliver maximum throughput to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network. They also feature 4 Gigabit SFP slots to give users greater network flexibility.
These L2 Managed Switches allow an office infrastructure to provide Ethernet connection to computers. With the PoE functionality, the TL-SG3424P is an efficient and cost-effective choice for small business networks to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE supported devices. It eliminates cable clutter by using the existing power lines to transfer both power and data.
TP-LINK's answer to affordable green technology is its unmanaged switch (TL-SG1008PE, product available in late Q2). With 8-ports and PoE technology it provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet cable while consuming just 124W (up to 30W per port) to make it up to 75% more energy efficient than like switches.
The combination of performance, features, energy-saving capabilities and attractive price make the cost per port for gigabit switching affordable for SMBs who need to resolve network traffic bottleneck, use more ports on the network than a traditional router has available, and tap the maximum amount of speed their network can pump out. The TP-LINK JetStream switches are priced up to 66% less than like devices (based on a comparison of switches sold at Amazon.com).
TP-LINK Jetstream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch with 4 SFP Slots (TL-SG3424P) Highlights:
- ACL, 802.1X Authentication, Port Security, IP Filtering, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard and DoS Defend provide robust security strategy
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping to so voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
- SNMP, RMON, WEB/CLI/Telnet Log-in bring abundant management policies and faster set-up and configuration with less downtime
TP-LINK 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE (TL-SG1008PE) Highlights:
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power output by up to 75%
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
A five-year warranty is offered for all TP-LINK business class products.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017