CITY of INDUSTRY, CA (April 19, 2013) - TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, has delivered a series of gigabit Ethernet switches that break new ground for price and performance for any business looking to upgrade their LAN.
TP-LINK's Jetstream 24-Port (TL-SG5428, MSRP $349.99) and Jetstream 24-Port PoE (TL-SG3424P, MSRP $499.99) L2 managed switches are some of the most cost-effective solutions on the market today for small and medium businesses. These gigabit access layer switches offer rich management capabilities, strict security policies and reliable performance. Both deliver maximum throughput to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network. They also feature 4 Gigabit SFP slots to give users greater network flexibility.
These L2 Managed Switches allow an office infrastructure to provide Ethernet connection to computers. With the PoE functionality, the TL-SG3424P is an efficient and cost-effective choice for small business networks to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE supported devices. It eliminates cable clutter by using the existing power lines to transfer both power and data.
TP-LINK's answer to affordable green technology is its unmanaged switch (TL-SG1008PE, product available in late Q2). With 8-ports and PoE technology it provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet cable while consuming just 124W (up to 30W per port) to make it up to 75% more energy efficient than like switches.
The combination of performance, features, energy-saving capabilities and attractive price make the cost per port for gigabit switching affordable for SMBs who need to resolve network traffic bottleneck, use more ports on the network than a traditional router has available, and tap the maximum amount of speed their network can pump out. The TP-LINK JetStream switches are priced up to 66% less than like devices (based on a comparison of switches sold at Amazon.com).
TP-LINK Jetstream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch with 4 SFP Slots (TL-SG3424P) Highlights:
- ACL, 802.1X Authentication, Port Security, IP Filtering, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard and DoS Defend provide robust security strategy
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping to so voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
- SNMP, RMON, WEB/CLI/Telnet Log-in bring abundant management policies and faster set-up and configuration with less downtime
TP-LINK 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch with 8-Port PoE (TL-SG1008PE) Highlights:
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power output by up to 75%
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
A five-year warranty is offered for all TP-LINK business class products.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Better cybersecurity, safety standards needed for patient data
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' Season 2 trailer reveals role for Darth Vader
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop